Ultra Magnus x Seeker!Reader! (Part 3)

(Final chapter is here! And final word count: 1150)

"Aaahhhhhhh!!" Ultra Magnus screamed at the sight before him. The other bots rushed into the room, excluding the flying medic. Miko, Jack and Ralf also raced into the commander's room and froze just like the bots. But Miko has other thoughts.

"OMP! Hahahahaha!!! I can't believe it!" The girl fell onto the floor and laughed loudly. Wheeljack started to chuckle and Arcee tried to hide her laughter. Ratchet sighed in annoyance, while Bulkhead started to snort. Bumblebee was scared and worried and Smokescreen cracked, falling onto the floor to join Miko's laughter. Jack and Ralf sighed with Optimus.

"Can somebot explain the reason for this!?" Magnus struggled and tried to remove his form, but to no avail.

"I can't believe it. She actually did the impossible." Wheeljack continued to chuckle. "She actually welded you to the roof as punishment for breaking her spark!" Wheeljack laughed, finding the big, blue mech's 'morning call' hilarious.

"Wait, your telling us. That (y/n) did this...?" Ratchet was wide-opticed at this information. He knew he could do things when angry, but had no clue that (y/n) could be equally scary as himself, if not, more.

"No way! (Y/n) did that!?!? Awesome!!!" Miko shouted, still laughing. But not as much as before.

"When I find her, she'll wish tha-"

"No you won't." Ratchet cuts the Magnus off. "(Y/n) did as a way to cope with her sparkbreak. And since your the reason, I suggest that you apologize to her when we can get her in here."

"I second that notion." Ralf replied. "(Y/n) told me about her back story about keeping her spark close to her as to not get hurt again."

Bumblebee wirled in cautious agreement, looking up to Optimus and then to the second in command. Who was still welded to the ceiling. Miko was removed from the scene, as was Smokey, by Bulkhead. The Magnus tried to shift and move and even tried to transform. It it was no use, the femme had welded his form extremely well to his room's ceiling.

"Ultra Magnus." Optimus Prime stated, "I'll talk to (y/n) about getting you down. I'm sure she knows a safe way to remove your frame from up there." He nodded to the large bot. "But until I do, you'll have have to stay up there."

"Optimus, you can't leave him up there." Arcee stayed, in defense of the Magnus.

"Yes, but I won't be able to get him down without hurting him. And by the look of the weld, it will require the very bot that made that weld." Ratchet confirmed to both Arcee and their leader.

The yellow scout beeped and bopped about talking to her so that she was calm enough for Optimus to talk to.

"If that's what you'd like to do Bumblebee, than you may." Optimus faintly smiled down at his scout, placing a servo on his shoulder. The large blue bot on the ceiling sighed, knowing he'd be up there for a while.

Everyone proceeded to leave the room and return to their doings. The humans were taken home after a call from Jack's mom, Bumblebee went to talk to the femme in question as the others did patrols, energon runs and other such throughout the day.

Optimus did get to talk to the (a/c) seeker medic about Magnus and did what he could to help her. And with some helpful advice about the commander, she left to have a chat with a certain big blue bot.
——

"Magnus?"

"(Y-y/n)?" The femme shyly looked around the corner into his room and looked up at him. Her digits held the side of the door as she hid all but her face-plate behind the door.

"Look, (y/n). I'm..." Ultra cuts Himself off, thinking about the thing to say. One false word and he could be stuck up there.

While he thought, the winged femme slightly moved into the room resting against the door frame. Looking anywhere else but him. She tilted her helm as her wings twitched, clearly hiding the fact that she was uncomfortable with the silence.

Ultra Magnus sighed and began softly talking to her. "(Y/n), I'm sorry for lying and that I broke your spark." The femme's wings lifted up, but nothing was said. He continued, "I should've just told you what was bothering me. But instead, I lashed out in defense and said some things I didn't mean."

The mech continued to apologize and give reasons to do so. He was too busy saying sorry, that he didn't notice the femme moved until she was right up in front of him. Well, more like using her heeled thrusters to hovering in the air and under the commander. (Y/n) was looking up at a 80 degree angle to property look at him.

"And I hope you can forgive my spark for how unthinkable I acted." Magnus finished. Finally opening his optics and being startled at how close they are. Ultra Magnus' face scrunched up slightly in an attempt to hide the faint blue blush on his grayish-silver face.

"That's the sweetest thing anybody has ever said to me. Not many appreciate my work or even see me as a bot with a personality. It did hurt that you said that 'I was only a medic.' But still." (Y/n) sighed, smiling a little at the commanding officer.

Little by little, the Magnus started to mirror the femme's smile. (Y/n) giggled softly and hovered higher to kiss him on the cheek. Ultra's blush increased and his frame heated up. The mech didn't notice the slight shift of gravity. But he didn't care, what he did care about was the seeker moving in for a full kiss.

And Frag, Ultra Magnus did really heated up then. He was hesitant at first, but followed her deeper into the kiss. It was cute and sweet, (y/n) even started to giggle at something. She pulled back and started to laugh quietly.

"W-what's so f-funny?" Magnus stuttered, wanting to know what was on her mind. She just landed back onto the floor and started counting from 10.

"9, hehe"

"(Y/n)?"

"8"

"(Y/n), what's going on?"

"Hahe, 7"

"Medic"

"6"

"Answer me (y/n)" Something was feeling off, like he should prepare and be alert.

"Haha~ 5"

"Solider, why are you counting like that." Magnus was scared, he didn't know what to expect from her. He didn't like this.

"4~" Not,

"3~" One.

"2~" Bit.

"1!~ Hehe!" (Y/n) laughed and ran from the room before he could say anything. His frame started to sink towards the ground, and then.

Clunk!!!

He hit his room's floor,

Painfully and hard

Face down.

Turned out that (y/n) didn't weld him to the ceiling. But it was super glue.

"Ugh, how will I survive her..."