Ultra Magnus x Seeker!Reader! (Part 2)

*Magnus' pov*

The autobot commander walked out (y/n)'s medical room without another word. It was only when he was half way to his room that he slumped with a sigh. He felt so stupid.

"You do realize that she's gonna make you regret lying to her, right?" Wheeljack's voice sounded from behind the the commander, making him jump in surprise and then fake coughing to pretend that he wasn't scared.

"Hmff, no. She's too soft to punishment anyone." The Magnus stood up straight, attempting to hide emotion from the wrecker. Wheeljack himself was leaned against the wall with his servos crossed. 

"Cut the scrap Commander. We both know that's a lie. She'd ensure a bot tells her the truth."

Before Ultra Magnus could reply, the smaller bot pushed off the wall and walked away. "No matter what~" Wheeljack finished with a sing song tune.

Once Wheeljack was completely gone, the blue bot sighed. He turned and continued towards his quartets.

Once back in the safety of his room, the amAutobot commander laid back onto his padded berth with a sigh. Thoughts swirled within his processor. Out of all these cycles, this would be his undoing.

—————————

Once the base was quiet, the femme started her plan. Her wings fluttered quietly as she snuck through the halls to a certain bot's room. With narrowed (o/c) optics, she spotted her target's room. Crouch walking as if her life depended on it, the (a/c) shadowed femme reached the closest side of the door. And with a hacker's skill, she unlocked the commander's room panel with ease.

—————————-

I apologize for this being shorter, but I will fix and add more once I get my creative flow back. And once I get free time.