Megatron X SisterToStarscream/Reader pt1

Requested by: nightmareblood167

"Starscream, if you want to become leader, you need to show that you're going to make the effort." Starscream and his (a/c) sister was in his room. The named seeker paced in front of his berth while (y/n) laid on her chassis, reading a datapad. Her peds swinging in the air.

"Sister... it's what I have been doing that whole time!" Starscream wined, stopping his pacing and turned to face his sister-spark,

"Tell me one time that you willingly made an effort to do something Megatron asked WITHOUT getting beaten by him? Hmm??" (y/n) looked up from the datapad to look at Starscream with a bored expression on her face-plate. Her (a/c) wings twitching. "Tell me... when was the last time you were trusted to do something and did it?" Starscream played with his talons and look away from (y/n), stumbling to make a reply.

"Well... umm.... I did that thing you wanted that one time..." Starscream tried.

"That was because you're my brother, siblings are supposed to help one another."

"Uhh..." The mech seeker had nothing to say as the only one that really trusted him was his sister. Caught in a net so to speak. (y/n) looked back down to her datapad and kept reading. "What you looking at?" Starscream questioned, laying besides her to have a look.

"Would you believe me if I told you who it's from?" Starscream skimmed over what the pad had on so far, he wasn't pleased to find that it was a poem.

"who?"

"Megatron" (y/n) giggled and leaned on Starscream, her helm on his shoulder-plate. Said bot pulled her closer protectively. Growling at the fact that Megatron was becoming more the bold with his actions towards (y/n).

"Do you return the feeling?"

"Not really. Big and bulky isn't my type." (y/n) offlined her optic and sighed, her wings fluttering from the affection that was sent through the sibling bond.

-Megatron-

The Warlord's sharp digits clicked and scratched the breth under him. He was awaiting a message from (y/n) as he sent a poem to her telling his feelings. To say Megatron was calm would be an understatement, he was nervous and scared that the (a/c) femme seeker would deny his request for her to be his Decepticon Queen. Staring the datapad that he held in front of him, he was waited for a response. '(y/n) could be recharging now, maybe that's why she hasn't said anything back...'

____________________________________________________________________

sorry this was short, i have so much things to do and it sucks, hope it's ok