Predaking x Grounder!Con!Reader!

Requested by @white1312

(Again, Don't be shy to request, I'll say so on the rules~)

Ever since Predaking was "Created" by Shockwave, the hole place was full of cold air, not that Cybertronians can feel it or breath anyway. The moment he came through the portal, everyone was scared, everyone but her. Since (y/n) had a cyberfox when she was just a sparkling, said femme was never afraid of anything.

It had been a few earth days since the dragon had failed his very first mission and Starscream was having fun teasing the scientist's legacy, of course it would get on the king's nerves and attack the seeker. But what caught everyone off guard was the fact he was so protective of the (a/c) grounder (y/n), so Starscream knew better than to try and provoke the robotic reptile yet, he did it anyway.

For now, Predaking on high guard while (y/n) worked on commanding the drones in the energon mine. The guard who would be near the femme, would growl when ever someone came "too close", sometimes he would rush in and scare the poor con into giving the (a/c) femme the datapad other times, even when the dragon wasn't anywhere nearby.

Megatron wasn't pleased when Predaking followed the highly skilled femme around, at first he thought that Shockwave told the dragon to stay by (y/n), but now his thoughts changed when Shockwave told the warlord that Predaking was protecting her; like how cyberwolves would protect their mates; and said that Predaking was only protecting his mate, though that wasn't what (y/n) thought. She thought it was a stage that predacon should through when choosing an mate, so the femme didn't think much of it at the time, until Megatron and Shockwave managed to get the guard away long enough to tell her that.

*The Meeting flashback*

"I thought it was a phase of choosing a suitable mate to be his queen." (Y/n) was deep in thought about this, just being told of the details of Predaking's reaction whenever he was around her.

"I thought so too, thinking it was a glitch-" Shockwave spoke,"but my scans say otherwise"

"Ever since Starscream started getting on Predaking's bad side, I've noticed that he had been very close to me lately." (Y/n) noted, "and making the other cons scared to come to me for set work that you gave me, my Lord"

Megatron nodded in acknowledgement of what his prized spy said, "And if it continues, I would have to take you off duty from your lack of work..."

(Y/n) rested her chin on her servo in thought and nodded, knowing that she won't hear the last of Starscream's idiotic words if taken off-duty. With the time spent with the metallic dragon, (y/n) could understand what and how he felt about her. Even if he acted like he didn't care at times.

"I'll tell Predaking that, because of his scaring, it has made everyone afraid of me, and now they wouldn't even dare to come close to hand me something important..." She asked both bot's if that plan would work.

"That would not work, (y/n)" Shockwave replied, "once a predacon picks their mate, the mech would stay by their mate until otherwise." He finished, looking at the (a/c) femme.

"Well what am I going to do?" (Y/n) began pacing the command deck, "I want to keep working with the others, but with Predaking always growling at them, means I can't work unless you two or Soundwave hand me the work personally, since he behaves around you guys" She exclaimed at the mechs.

Megatron just stared into space in thought, Shockwave looked to be having a logic shutdown from how illogical the whole "mighty beast chooses a grounder as his mate," and (y/n) was worried that that sooner or later, Predaking would force himself on her and become mate against her will.

Predaking had come back to protect his mate and ended up hearing the whole thing. He couldn't help himself with the protection thing as to was just instinct that made him do that, but was confused with what his masters said about the topic of his actions.

Predaking now made plans to take the femme without scaring her. He remembered hew she always wanted to fly. He ran off to prepare something.

(Y/n) tiredly walked to her quarters for a well deserved recharge, but when she got there, Predaking laid against the locked door and looked at her with pleading optics.

"I'm really tired Predaking." She stated in a sleepy mater, the metal dragon just got up and started to push her from behind to somewhere. "Where we going?"

Predaking only purred at the thought of his gift to his grounder and kept nudging (y/n) towards the top of the Nemesis. The (a/c) con became confused, "What going on King?"

He walked to (y/n)'s side and bumped her with his neck. "You want me to get on..?" The con asked, and the animal nodded. Once she was comfortable, Predaking took to the skies.

At first (y/n) squeaked and held on to The dragon, after a while, she was enjoying the sky that they flew in. Predaking just heard her say, "This is incredible! Thank you Predaking~"

This thanking made Predaking roar in happiness for his mate, while (y/n) nuzzled his neck.