Bulkhead x Femme!Reader!

Requested by @Otaku_Girlfriend
You are the best, Moonlight!

A few weeks ago from this day, Team Prime had found a Decepticon prison pod and had found you inside, thinking you were a Decepticon spy, the bots had locked you in a room that (Y/n) could easily escape from. Bulkhead and Wheeljack were able to convince the team, that the (a/c) femme was a bot, having known you as their medic ever since sparklinghood. (Y/n) and the wreckers became even closer after that, the trust within the three had never broke in the war.

And this is when the relationship changed...

"Ratchet?" (Y/n) nudged the orange(red??) medic, "I finished fixing all the equipment that the "Mechs" (*coughcough Bulkhead coughcough*) had damaged earlier" she and Ratchet turned their helms enough to see both mechs were lobbing a big metal ball. Ratchet continued typing on the main computer.

"Good, it seems like there's nothing left for you to do now." Ratchet looked at (Y/n) and a small hidden like smile appeared then he faced the computer. "Why don't you go do what you normally do." Ratchet finished

"Sure Ratchet" The (a/c) femme nodded with a grin. She decided to watch the guys play lobball, as there was nothing to do around here but go for a (drive/fly). (Y/n) wanted to join them like good times, but after a run in with Megatron had left her armor fragile to a blaster, even the metal ball.

The femme medic closed her optics and sighed, she missed playing with the boys. (Y/n) started to head for the hallway towards her quarters, but was stopped at the hall entrance by a "look out!" On instinct, she spun around and tried to block the ball, Ratchet had a scared look, so did Wheeljack.

Blocking, she closed her optics and she hoped for the best. Yet just in time, a shadow had covered her and with a grunt, stopped the ball from harming the femme. (Y/n) slowly looked from her arms to see that Bulkhead had saved her, said mech turned around and asked,

"(Y-(Y/n), a-are you o-ok?" Stuttering, he threw the ball to Jackie and turned to (Y/n), checking if she was hurt. Said femme looked up from behind her "shield" at Bulkhead and said that she was unharmed. she looked away to hide a faint energon blush. Bulkhead, being himself, scratched the back of his helm, grinning madly with blue blush covering his cheek-plating.

"Heh, sorry about that, Jackie thought you could still lobb like old times..." He trailed off, a sad look was within his blue optics, looking from (Y/n)'s (o/c) to something random, then back to her.

Smiling grateful back, (Y/n) placed her small servo on his big arm.

"It's alright now," softly replying, "everyone forgets now and then" she took her servo back and then looked around Bulkhead to Wheeljack who sheepishly smiled and rubbed his neck-cables like bulkhead did.

"And you should know better then to throw something I can't handle anymore." (Y/n) scolded Wheeljack.

"Aww, come on sunshine, don't be mad at me~" The white, red n' green mech sorrily teased the femme. She just rolled her optics, then faced bulkhead. The whole time, Ratchet stopped caring after he saw (and scanned) her to see that was was safe again.

Both (Y/n) and bulkhead felt their sparks pulse where they looked at each other, then the (a/c) femme pulled the green mech down far enough to kiss him on the right cheek-plate. She let bulkhead go and walked away, bulkhead stood up strait again, with his face-plating covered in blue as he blushed madly.

The thought of him getting a kiss seemed like a fantasy to him, thinking it was impossible to get it from her! The very (a/c) bot haunted his processor since they where sparklings.
Just maybe he had a shot at getting the bot of his dreams.