Lemon: Soundwave x Cybertronian!Reader

{WARNING: Lemon In Place!!!}
(Also going off the last Soundwave x Reader, just so you have a idea on how it came to be)

Megatron's plain worked! The pathetic Autobot team didn't even stand a chance against him and his army. Both the leader and 2nd in command flew down to the destroyed base to check that no one survived.

Back on the ship, all Decepticons were cheering at this big success, all those on deck were told to celebrate at the energon bar. Everyone left but the silent third and the femme. It was mainly her that got praised for the win for if (y/n) didn't acquire the information, such victory wouldn't happen now.

Soundwave was silently staring at the smiling (a/c) femme. He skimmed over her perfect form with lustful optics, thinking about the plan for her. It was lucky that (y/n) ordered that everyone go celebrate, leaving them both alone on the command deck and since the bar was on the other side of the Nemesis, they wouldn't be heard for what was going to happen next.

Being quiet, Soundwave moved behind (y/n) and grabbed her hips and dryly thrusted into her aft, earning a surprised yelp from said femme. (Y/n) blushed and turned her helm to see who did that and was confused when she saw Soundwave.

"S-S-Soundwave?" Said mech growled, burying his visor into his soon-to-be mate. Retracting his mask, he began attacking (y/n)'s neck, nibbling, licking and sucking here and there. (Y/n) gasped at Soundwave's strange behavior but couldn't stop herself from softly moaning at the little actions. Becoming louder when he found her sweet spot. As Soundwave held her hips, he slid a servo down to her port and stroke it.

(Y/n) was very confused about what he was doing yet didn't even try going against him. Her servos clamped hard on her workspace, which would undoubtably leave claw marks. She could feel him getting tight under his coverage. (Y/n) couldn't deny that she was getting hot as well, since it didn't seem that he was planning to back down. The (a/c) femme gave in and aloud her port cover to uncover, giving Soundwave freedom to play with her.

He teased her opening with a digit, swirl around her soaking port, then inserted it in, thrusting and curling it inside her.

"Soundwave!" (Y/n) moaned out his name which aroused the dark mech. He added a second to stretch her a little. His mouth trailed up her neck leaving love bites as he went. A third entered (y/n) then Soundwave's servo left, only for her to be turned around, facing the mech who trapped her.

"S-Sound-w-wave..." Soundwave pushed the femme back into her computer space, she was blushing bright blue at the fact that this wasn't a dream, but real. Soundwave growled lowly and kissed (y/n) roughly, his talons starting to scratch the paint on her hips.

(Y/n) tried to hold back the moan that wanted to get out. The mech could tell and pushed her harder against the table, his digits now tracing invisible lines up and down her torso. Unable to hold it back, she moaned loudly into Soundwave, feeling weird when his glossa coated her mouth with his lust. Claiming her as his own.

(Y/n) blushed, a blue hue appearing on her cheek-plating. She couldn't help but to moan again as Soundwave grinds his crotch-plate into her wet port. The (a/c) femme (seeker/grounder) whimpered in the kiss at the feeling of Soundwave's want. Soundwave pulled away from the kiss and smirked, his plan was only half way done. (Y/n) slowly looked into Soundwave's purple optics, which was full of love, lust and something else. The mech pushed the keyboard away to pick her up and place her there instead.

(Y/n) wrapped her legs around Soundwave's waist in surprise, but it only made his arousal grow. He dryly thrusted against her port, then release his spike. He placed his spike on (y/n)'s port and rubbed it against it, making her erupt in moans. While creating friction with his spike, Soundwave kissed her again, he kept rocking his hips slowly, teasing her.

The (seeker/grounder) pulled the T.I.C closer with her legs, pushing more of him onto her soaking port. Wrapping her arms around his neck to deepen the kiss.

"Just frag me already..." The femme whispered against his lips and bucking her hips a little to get her point across. She felt Soundwave's metallic lips shift into a smirk/grin hybrid. Pulling his hips back to nudge her port with the tip of his cock. In return, (y/n) squirmed at him pressing more pressure into her. Soundwave then thrusted hard into the (grounder/seeker), in which (y/n) groaned at his painful entrance, the thrusts coming fast and hard.

Soundwave leaned over the femme to reach further inside, growling at how tight her port was, (y/n) moaned loudly, gasping and whimpering as well.

"Soundwave!" (y/n) cried out, the pressure already building up down there. Soundwave kept his hard pace as he moved faster, the (a/c) femme trying to move his speed.

Uneven bucks and no doubtable bruising after quite a while of Soundwave fucking, they reached their limit. The mech slowed a bit to thrust one last time, leaving his scent on (y/n). Both her and Soundwave overloaded, he kissed her one more time before pulling his spike out of his mate.

(y/n) nuzzled the crook of Soundwave's neck, venting hard from what just happened. She couldn't believe that Soundwave had feelings for her, to the point that this would happen.

"Does this mean that you have chosen me as your Sparkmate...?" (y/n) asked, still trying to vent, having mixed emotions running through her (a/c) helm. The mech that still held her kissed a trail down her neck, nodding at her question.

_________________________________________________________

If you have an idea about a request, please speak up, i'd like to hear what the idea is~