Ratchet x Social Disorder/Human/Reader pt2 Bad End

*Last part*

"I can't take this shit anymore..." (Y/n) looked over to a knife that sat by her on the bed. She loved knifes and how they where used for protection. Though the depressed teen had other thoughts about said knife.

*Week later/part 2*

Ratchet was bot shamed by everyone after insulting (y/n). Jack had tried to explain what it meant to have social disorder that the unseen female teen said she had. He denied that and just replied with "She's just doing that to get attention." Though he gave up, others tried to talk to him about how it was a real disorder, his close friend Optimus even told him to look it up to know what it was so important to be easy on those who has it.

"Social disorder. It's just a way people can be seen" he thought, "People with social anxiety disorder usually experience significant emotional distress in the following situations" He just rolled his optics at this, yet continued reading.

"Being introduced to other people,

Being teased or criticized. Being the center of attention. Being watched while doing something,
Meeting people in authority ("important people")" Ratchet wasn't really caring at this point, though piecing what happens between him and the girl, it was coming together slowly.
"Most social encounters (especially with strangers). Going around the room (or table) in a circle and having to say something. Interpersonal relationships, whether friendships or romantic." He read on

"The physiological manifestations that accompany social anxiety may include intense fear, racing heart, turning red or blushing, excessive sweating, dry throat and mouth, trembling (fear of picking up a glass of water or using utensils to eat), swallowing with difficulty, and muscle twitches, particularly around the face and neck."

It was making sense now, she was shaking as soon as she stood in base, scared of everyone and other actions. He was understanding why she acted like that now and was even feeling a lump in his neck-cables. He was guilty of putting her through that, and for someone that disliked the human race, he worried.

Ratchet shook himself out of his deep thought to hear something that made the rain cloud over his helm start to rain (if you don't know, being under a rain cloud means that you felling sad or worse)

"Why wasn't we told earlier! (Y/n) was like, my favorite quiet friend!" Miko was tearing up, stomping on the ground in frustration and devastation. Jack and Ralf were more sad than Miko was. Ratched didn't know if this was a prank or if this was real. He knew (y/n) would just go home that come to the base with the kids.

"Miko..."

"NO!" She cut Jack off, "If he didn't say all those mean things, (y/n) would still be alive!!" Ratchet was surprised by this, 'did my words hurt her that much?' He asked himself, still staring at the screen, then looked down at his servos that rested on the keyboard. Ratchet knew she was talking about him, he was the one how shouted at the crying child. (know where thats from?~) he decided to go see (y/n)

'She couldn't be gone, it must be a joke.' He worried if he drove (y/n) to her fate. Driving to her house she lived alone in. Ratchet was made to be the girl's guardian, since he needed to know how it feels to really look over someone. Upon arrival, he was shocked that the house was covered in police tape, if he was in his bot form, he'd be starting to cry, like the children was. If only this was a flux (nightmare).

"I should've said sorry back then"

"Will you ever forgive me?"

___________________________
Oh gezz, the stupid feels, that just turned dark. I hope this is what you wanted, if u don't like this Bad Ending, just say and i'll make a Good Ending.