:Yandere:Seeker:Reader X Team Prime 7/9

"Are you sure you don't know where Bulkhead is?" Miko was freaking out. Worried and scared for her partner's safe.

"I'm sure!!" The seeker cried, wings low against he back and energon leaking from her optics. Bumblebee was doing his best to help her calm down. But it really wasn't working.

"Please calm down (Y/n) and tell us what happened-"

"AMBUSHED!" She cuts of Optimus and continued to cry. " Megatron, he-he killed him after the cave in..." She wept.

"No way! I know Bulkhead better than anyone. He'd never let anything take him down." Wheeljack stormed into the main room.

"He went down so quickly. He tried to protect me as the fight happened." She whimpered, wings twitching and her form shaking.

(Y/n) pulled out a chain link from her subspace. It was from Bulkhead's ball n' chain and she showed the others.

"This is all that was left of him when I came back." She cried some more. Bumblebee was able to calm her down with a adoring hug.

"Let me see that." Ratchet took the chain piece from (y/n) and walked further into the base with it.

"What's the plan now, Optimus?" Arcee asked the Prime. Everyone was on edge of what just happened.

"We need to be more careful now. Megaton may have discovered a way to take us out. One by one."

————————

"(Y/n)?"

"Sm-mokie..?"

"Hey, I thought you'd be with Bumblebee." The young white Autobot gestured to her hiding spot out overlooking the canyon. "What are you doing out here?" His gaze held worry. Ratchet had warned him to be vigilant around (Y/n), something about her had changed, he recalled.

The mech here and now, he didn't believe that it was the femme's doing, but rather it was Megatron at fault.

"Bulkhead, I cant get his offlining out of my processor..." Energon tears continued to fall from her optics, hiding the true reason.

The mech feel to his knee-platting and hugged her close.

"Shhh, we'll get through this. I promise you this."

7/9