I stay silent. Gelo sighs while grabbing the tv remote and turns the tv off. 

"I love him Gelo" I mumble as a tear rolls down my cheek.

"I loved him when we were together and I still love him to this day, I just can't help it. You know, he a real pain in the ass. He always annoys the fuck outta me, he eats chips in bed causing all the crumbs to spread on the bed which I then have to clean when I wanna sleep in it, he always gets mad when I smile at an male employee from a store, he pretends to listen when he's obviously not and he always tells me to calm down about things he considers 'not a big deal'. But that's okay cuz I love him, and Ion wanna lose him but at the same time Ion wanna get back together cuz he made some poor choises which damaged my trust and I just can't look past that" I continue.

"Why didn't you open up sooner?" Gelo asks while wrapping his arm around me and pulling me closer to him.

"Cuz Ion like the pain I feel when I talk about it" I sob.

I'm full on crying right now and I hate it but it also feels good to finally let it all out. You may think everything I said before was a lie if I'm still this upset with the situation but it wasn't, I really was doing great when Melo wasn't in my life. But now we're cool again reality and all the feelings are coming back, it's like a punch in the face.

"He humiliated me when he cheated on me with Aniyah, he got me AND the whole world thinking I'm not good enough or something. And not only that, he also broke his own promise cuz he said he would never hurt me yet he did. And I know people can change or whatever, but it's hard to trust him again cuz what if he cheats again? Once cheater always a cheater right? Maybe you think I'm exaggerating, but it really did something with my confidence and trust" I explain after calming down.

"I understand you, I do and Ion wanna speak for Melo saying shit like 'he won't do it again' cuz Ion know what that nigga be thinking. All Imma say is go talk to him, explain that you ain't ready yet" Gelo says while rubbing my back.

I sigh and rest my head on his chest, I close my eyes and wrap my arms around his torso.

"Yeah.. I think I will" I yawn.

"Thanks for always being there for me and pushing me to talk about my shit" I mumble.

"No problem lil girl" I hear him say.

You know that feeling when you just cried your eyes out causing them to burn a little, and suddenly you're tired as fuck and when you lay down you're out within seconds? Yeah well that happened to me.

Desiré's POV

I'm walking into starbucks minding my own business when I suddenly hear a familiar voice, me being the nosy person I am, I look around the place just to see Izzy sitting there while talking on the phone.

"Yeah he will definitely leave her ass when you do all that for him" I hear her say.

I get in line and keep on listening to her conversation.

"Oh don't worry I don't even think he wants her anymore now she's talking to Scotty" So she and the other person are talking about Cherray and Melo?

Interesting

"Just tell Jamarkis you'll give him a 100 bucks if doesn't tell anybody about the whole situation" Izzy says before taking a sip of her coffee.

What the hell is she talking about and who is Jamarkis?

"Girl Melo will block you out of his live the second you tell him he ain't the daddy" My jaw just dropped 50 feet.

Melo isn't the father of Aniyah's child? I know I used to be a bitch and a pain in the ass but I've changed, Melo really got me thinking when he told me all those things the last time I saw him. You can't be a homewrecking ass hoe for the rest of your life, it won't do you or the people around you any good and I understand that now. So hearing this shit really shocked me and for some reason I feel the need to step in.

I quickly make my way over to Izzy and sit down next to her, she was quite shocked by my sudden presence and almost drops her drink.

"Can I borrow this real quick? Thanks!" I say before snatching her phone out of her hands.

"Izzy? Hellooo, IZZY!" I hear Aniyah says confused.

"Izzy is busy so I'll take over. Let me start with this, I ain't surprised that you're such a hoe but I am surprised that you're such a horrible person. Telling Melo that you're carrying his child when it ain't his? That's just wrong on so many levels, and best believe Imma tell him" I say with a smirk.

"Ion know who you are but stay the outta my fucking business you dumb hoe" Aniyah snaps at me.

I laugh at the fact that she's calling me out of my name while she doesn't even know me, the only reason I know her is because TMZ came out with the story about her being pregnant with Melo's baby.

"Listen puta, Ion know who the fuck you think you talking to but I ain't one of yo lil friends you hear me? Best believe I'm telling Melo the truth cuz he don't deserve this shit and you know it, so do me a favor and leave him the fuck alone. You a real life award winning hoe and you belong in a fucking trash can, goodbye bitch" I snarl before hanging up the phone and getting up.

"And you are wrong for participating instead of telling Melo or Gelo" I hiss at Izzy before leaving the place.

Fuck my coffee I'll just get a lemonade from In-N-Out.