Jimin bites his lip, the thought of going shopping again and doing his regular routine does sound comforting. It's what he used to do when he was with...when he used to live in the king's mansion.

"Why are you doing this?" he whispers, looking down at his feet. "Why are you helping me when I'm nothing but trash."

"One man's trash is another man's treasure." Hoseok gleams as he lifts Jimin's chin to meet his gaze.

"I don't know if I should feel insulted or delighted."

"Delighted would be best." Hoseok grins and goes over to his large flat screen tv and turns it on. "You can stay here while the servants clean out your room. I'll send someone for you when dinner is ready."

"You're not going to stay with me?" Jimin asks, giving the doctor a needy puppy eyed stare.

As temping as it was, the doctor withdrew that idea and clears his throat, smiling softly at Jimin. "No, I have things to do and servants to demand around. I'll leave you alone to relax and detox yourself." he tells Jimin before going over to his door.

"Hyung!" Jimin calls out to Hoseok and grips onto his sleeve. Hoseok turns around slowly, eyeing the shorter male curiously as Jimin looks to the ground with a timid smile before glancing up to him. "Thank you."

A smile perks itself on Hoseok's lips and he nods. "You're welcome Jimin. Now get some rest. I'll send for you when dinner is ready." he says before leaving the room.

Jimin exhales a long sigh and goes over to Hoseok's king size bed, throwing himself upon it and letting his body relax into the mattress. The t.v was playing some program about Idol training, with guys and girls singing and dancing. Jimin smiles, knowing he can do better. He's always been a dancer, just never had the time to show off his moves because he was too busy chasing after....never mind.

Jimin grabs the remote that was next to the bed and flips the channel a few times until it stops at a broadcast about the king at a fundraiser event. His heart pulls on itself as he sees Taehyung and Yoongi at a local mall, waving and smiling at the crowd.

"Asshole." Jimin mutters and turns off the tv. After all the pain he's gone through, the last thing Jimin wants to see is Taehyung.

He wants to start over, clear out all his thoughts of Taehyung. After the events from two weeks ago, it's very clear where Taehyung's heart lies, and it's obviously not with Jimin. It hurts, more than Jimin wants to admit, but after sitting in his room for two weeks like a lump of shit, Jimin realized it's time to move on.

"Whatever, the crown is overrated anyways." Jimin scoffs as he gets himself comfortable between the bed sheets, smiling at the smell of Hoseok's cologne as he falls into a deep slumber.

++++

"Sir we have finished our chores for the day. We will be leaving now." Joy states as she and the other servants bow gracefully before the doctor and the prince.

"Very well, you all are dismissed for the day." Hoseok waves them off as he sits at the grand dining table that was filled with food.

Jungkook was playing on his phone again, making funny faces with the snapchat filter while stiffing a piece of meat in his mouth.

"Jungkook, it's impolite to be on your phone while eating. How many times must I tell you this." Hoseok scoffs, his brow twitching in annoyance as he sets up his glass of wine.

"Just give me a sec Hyung. I'm almost done." Jungkook mumbles with the food in his mouth, casing the doctor to scoff lowly and take a long sip of his wine.