"What it look like? I'm here for you baby" Aniyah smiles while wrapping her arms around his neck.

He looks at her with an uncomfortable look and pushes her away.

"Yeah uhm, I kinda wanted to go to bed since I just came home from a long flight and I'm tired" Melo says, trying to be nice.

This shit is cracking me up, he not going to bed. I know this nigga well enough to say that he's going to play fortnite all night long.

"Well, can I stay over then? I have no one to pick me up" Aniyah asks, batting her lashes as if it would change his mind or something.

"How the hell did you get here in the first place?" I ask her.

"None of ya business" She responds sassy.

I roll my eyes and get up from the chair to throw away my plate.

"This ain't gon work today Aniyah, I'll get you an uber cuz you not staying here my parents don't even like yo ass" Melo says causing me to let out a laugh.

"Can you shut UP!? And what the fuck Melo! I'm carrying yo child, why would you treat me like this?" Aniyah shouts, making yet another scene.

"First of all, if I wanna laugh I'm finna laugh you not gon stop me. And secondly, don't raise yo voice in this house" I walk up to them.

"Aniyah when is you gon understand that I don't owe you nothing, only thing I needa do is make sure you have a roof over yo head, go to doctors appointments with you and help with buying baby shit. We are over, we never even been something serious I just got together with yo ass cuz I thought that, that was the best for the baby but I realized it ain't cuz I can't stand yo ass and the only thing we are gonna be doin when that baby is born is argue and he don't need that in his life. So do me AND yo self a favor and stop with the petty shit" Melo snaps at Aniyah.

It was really hot not gonna lie, I always liked it when he gets mad cause it makes him ten times hotter.

But Scotty can be hot too so..

"You are unbelievable! You prolly already fucking this hoe over here huh?!" Aniyah exclaims.

Oh I'm sick and tired of this girl, how can one be so annoying?

"Listen up bitch, I've tried being somewhat 'nice' to you but now you just getting on my damn nerves. He clearly don't want yo ass, and I have nothing to do with that. So turn yo lil flat ass around and go home, oh and call me out of my name one more time and it's over for you I'll just wait 3 months and slap you silly when you not pregnant no more" I snarl.

She glares at me and makes a weird ass sound before turning around and walking away, I turn to Melo who starts laughing really hard.

"You really said 'I'll wait 3 months" He says in between his laughter.

"Yes I have manners, I ain't gonna hit a pregnant girl. Even tho I really wanted to" I shrug.

"Oh I want to smack her all the damn time even through the phone, but I'm a guy so I can't" Melo sighs.

I chuckle and shake my head.

"Well Imma go upstairs" I say before turning around and walking to the stairs.

I walk up the stairs and make my way to my room, after walking in and closing the door I take of my spandex and oversized shirt.

You know those days where it's way to hot to sleep with a shirt on and nothing helps, so you just sleep topless? Well I'm having that a lot cuz it's really hot in Cali lately and my AC is not working, but LaVar keeps on forgetting to send a guy to fix it.

Struggles

Just when I climb on my bed I hear the door open, I quickly get under the covers and look up to see Melo standing there. Of course.

"Melo KNOCK" I say as he walks inside my room.

"Yeah yeah, I forgot" He looks at himself in the mirror while brushing his waves.

"What do you want?" I ask him.

He turns around and jumps on my bed, I give him a strange look.

"I just wanted to know how you doin, I never asked" He says, looking at me with his feet dangling off the bed.

"Melo can we do this tomorrow? It's 12:00 AM and you said you were tired when Aniyah was here" I groan.

"You know damn well I was lying to her" Melo grins.

I roll my eyes and sigh.

"I'm doing great, got a couple of modeling jobs here and there. Just shot my very first commercial and I went on a lil vacay trip with Jhay's birthday, so I can say I'm living my best life" I give him the short version of my life right now.

He just nods while looking at his phone.

"So I heard you talking to Scotty Pippen" He says casually.

"I'm not about to have this conversation with you Melo, hell nahh" I shake my head.

He looks up at me like a kid who isn't getting some ice cream.

"Why not?!" He asks.

"Because" I shrug while sliding further under the sheets and turning on my side to turn off the lights.

I turn my head and see Melo moving his hand to pull the sheet down but I quickly slap his hand away.

"I'm not wearing anything, now beat it. Im finna sleep" I say to him.

"Spicy" He wiggles his eyebrows and laughs while getting off my bed.

"Gooo" I laugh, pointing at the door.

He finally walks out of my room and closes the door, I turn on my back and close my eyes.