One last time

EDITED: I modified this chapter so I could avoid cringing myself.

Jungkook POV

"Kookie~"

"Jungkookie~"

"Kookie eat this!"

"Aish Kook-ah! You'll get cold, here, take this!"

"Jungkookie I love you"

"Jungkook-ah I love you"

I gritted my teeth as I look at my weak
and fragile hyung. He had a tube all over but he was smiling.

Why the fuck is he smiling?

Park Jimin shouldn't smile. No one smiles at a hospital. He should feel guilty. He needs to stop smiling.

I hate that smile.

"Do you love me too jungkookie?" Everytime he speaks, his face distort in discomfort. It was as if talking hurt him even more than it should. It made me wonder, how painful was it to be like him. 

I used to hate him for being annoying and clingy. I never wanted to be with him. Ever.

"God just go away"

"No you're annoying"

"Just stop it Jimin!"

"Shut up" My eyes brimmed with tears as I nodded, holding his hand tightly. Jimin looked happy when I held his hand. He was gripping them hard.

"You already know the answer.."I said.

Hyung looked gentle, his eyes were lifeless, tired yet it still looked gentle. It was as if his eyes are telling me that everything is going to be okay.  He gently caress my hair and kissed my forehead.

"I love you too Jungkookie.." He said it again.

I pity him. I really do. He was kind and thoughtful. He buys me all kind of food and watches me eat as his tummy rumbles in hunger. He uses all his savings to buy me a brand new watch that I've been eyeing for months in a magazine. He never complains when I start acting careless and rude.

After everything I've done, he kept on proving his love to me. He always waits until I'm ready.

Now...he's just waiting to fall asleep.

Forever

I bit my lip and I couldn't control it anymore. I lunge forward and buried my face on his neck. My arms wrapped his skinny fragile body tightly. I never wanted to let go.

"I love you. I love you so much. I'm sorry for being stupid. I'm sorry  I rejected you, I'm sorry " I didn't want to let go. He can't leave me.

"Please don't go to sleep" I begged.

He chuckled and hugged me tightly.
"I don't think I have a choice kookie" he kisses my forehead. Then he pampers my face with more kisses.

I cup his cheek and smile slightly. "Please kiss me" He giggled and nodded. My lips moved on their own and our lips molded perfectly. I was kissing him passionately. I never wanted this to end.

"I love you" we both confessed.

His heart monitor stopped.

I pull away and continued to sobbed as I hold my Jimin, my hyung body close to me. His heart that used to beat for me had completed gone cold.
His eyes that showed me what sunshine would look like, were shut tightly like a blind.

"I hate you" my eyes brimmed with tears. "I hate you so fucking much" I felt like I've been stabbed repeatedly.
I hold onto him tightly and rocked us both gently. I can't think, I can't smile, I can't do anything.

I just want my hyung back

"Please come back.."  I look at his face. His eyes were closed, lips were pale. He wasn't with me anymore.

I hated him for loving me

But now I hate him because,

I rock him back and forth and pampered his face with kisses. My eyes couldn't stop crying knowing he'll never come back.

"You're all I ever I wanted"

I love him

End.

-In which Jungkook used to reject Jimin but ended up marrying happily with Jimin. All was well until Jimin had fallen ill and Jungkook knows this will be the last time he''ll ever spend time with his husband

Note:
-_-