My Bully 2

Requested by: @IGotJamsFor3Dollars
****************************************

Jungkook POV
After We both exchanged our numbers, the two of us started chatting often. Awkward at first but we got along just fine. I tried to talk to him in class but Taehyung would be there glaring at me. So I chickened out. The great JEON JUNGKOOK did that.

Unbelievable am I right?

"Hyung, what are you doing here?" I asked surprised. I had to mop the class floor after school because I threw rotten eggs at my math teacher.

I thought I was alone but there stood jimin, with a lunchbox on his hands. He smile shyly and handed me the lunchbox. "I heard you got in trouble again so I was worried that you might get hungry so I um...cooked extra food for you.."

For you..

I flashed a smile at him and take the lunchbox, putting it on the table. "You made this just for me?" He nodded. I pat his hair and said "Thanks hyung, I really appreciate it". He smile and then wave goodbye. "I'll see you at the cafe?" He said. I nodded. "Yes"

Jimin works part time at a cafe nearby my house and I would usually go there just sitting on the chair and just wait for him. Sounds boring but it isn't when it's Park Jimin.

Nothing is boring when there's Park Jimin.
*
*
*
*
I step inside the cafe and as expected, Jimin saved a seat for me. He waved at me and then continued to do his work. I sat there and stared at him for a few minutes before realizing I had an amazing idea.

He wouldn't be mad if I give him something sweet right?

I stood up and Jimin made a confused face. I quickly went to him and whisper to his ear. "I'm going to go out for awhile". "Where to?"

"To your heart" I said sheepishly. He blushed and pushed me away. "Go away you brat"
"I'll be back for you"
"I know.."
*
*
*
*
It took longer than I thought. Who knew it was so hard to find a nice gift? Anyway, I returned back to the cafe to find Jimin making some coffee. He didn't notice me so I stand on the counter table and rested my cheek on my hand. "Hi how may I help you-omg! What the duck Aish Jungkook don't do that!" He said, his cheeks puff out which made him look like a duckling.

I smile sheepishly and said "Mianhae hyung..." He roll his eyes and then his eyes saw the gift that I was holding. "What's that?" He asked. "Hm?" I played dumb and said "Hmm I don't know hyung, I don't even know why am I holding it like I expected you to see it"

He playfully glared at me and made grabby hands. "Can you give it to me?"
I made a thinking face and said "On one condition"
"What is it?"
"If you're done reading it, you have to give me a kiss on my cheek" I said, pointing at my cheek.

He sigh and said "Whatever"
I gave him the gift and waited for him to read it.

Jimin POV
When I open the gift, it contained Polaroids that I took with Jungkook, candies, mangas, jungkook's hoodie

"I think you look great with my hoodie Jiminie hyung"

I blushed and then take out a pastel blue letter.
I stared at him and he shrug.
"It's up to you if you want to open it..."

"Okay then I won't open it"

"Open it" he demanded. I giggled and open the letter, reading it.

Hello Jiminie hyung, okay I'm not really good with words but I'll try. Anyway, I just wanna say that I'm really grateful that you would forgive a jerk like me. I bullied you, called you names and made you feel worthless. It was when you avoided me is when I truly feel guilt about it. So I'm sorry. Ahh I feel like tearing up but I must continue so! Jiminie hyung, if you're still reading this, then you must love me right? Hahaha, we have got along so well and I know we umm..kissed before and well....I kinda want it to be more.

No not kinda. I want it. I may have develop feelings for you and I gotta admit, I don't hate it. Not at all. I like you hyung.

So, when you're done reading this, you can give me one of theses two answers.

One:You kiss me on the cheek which means yes, you like me too.

Two: You kick my nose which means No, you don't like me.

That's all, I hope you like the gifts I bought for you. Love ya hyung hehehe

"Well? Any answers hyung?" He said. I fold the letter nicely and put it aside. Then, I made a serious face at him which made him gulp.

Jungkook POV
Shit shit shit I'm about to pee and poop why is he doing that face? Is he mad at me?

"Hyung? Are you mad at me?". He still made the serious face and then he said with a stern voice. "Jeon Jungkook"

"Y-yes?" He came towards me and then he smile cutely before playing a quick kiss in my cheek.

"I like you too brat". I sigh in relief and the I open my arms. "Can I hug you?". He nodded and I hugged him tightly, immediately kissing him.
"Jungkook-". I let go and said "sorry, got too carried away" he roll his eyes. "How bout we hold hands first?"

I intertwine out hands together and peck his forehead. "Okay"

End.

Note:
I did this on my iPad and I'm still getting used to it.

Btw, is it okay? Bad? Fluff overload?

Comment.