Nerd x Badboy 2

Jimin POV
Ring!!

"Class dismissed"

Everyone began to run from the class while I was still there, packing my notes and books.

"Jiminie~ tell me why are you so slow?" Taehyung asked, his arm crossed.

"Because I want everything to be perfect" I said, zipping my bag. He roll his eyes and put his arm on my shoulder.
"You are perfect just the way you are park Jimin"

"I'm talking about my books, not my looks" I said, pointing at my bag.
"Just accept my compliment Park Jimin~~~" He said. I just smile. "Okay"

We kept walking until we reach at our locker.
My eyes somehow landed on Jungkook, spray painting at the wall.

Hot mother fucker-wait no huh?

I shake my head. "He's doing illegal things, don't think about him being hot..."

"Mr Jeon Jungkook, just what do you think you're doing?!" The teacher scolded him.
He just shrug his shoulder, throwing the spray in the trash can.

"I'm making art, like you said yourself 'Make it BIG' " He said simply. The teacher look angry and said "You are coming with me to the principal office! I'm bringing along your friends as well"

"For what?"

Oooo new drama~

"Popcorn?" Taehyung said, holding the popcorn. I nodded, eating some.
"Always"

"Your friends has been skipping class, ruining the teacher's desk and taking the cleaner's mops!" The teacher scolded him again. Jungkook just shrug his shoulders.

"That's all? You should be thankful that we don't bully people"

Before the teacher could say anything, her phone rang and she left just like that.

"Aww, the drama was getting so good!" Taehyung said, wiping his invisible tear. I giggled. "Yeah it is"

"Hmm, I'm gonna go see yoongi now, see ya later boo~" He hug me and walk away.

I roll my eyes and close my locker door.

"Hey"

I flinch and turn to see Jeon Jungkook smirking.

"What do you want?" I asked coldly.

"You" he said.

Oh my god....

"Other than that?"

He made a thinking face. "Hm...Park Jimin?"

"Other than me?"

"Mochi"

I sigh and said "What are you trying to do? If this is a dare then stop it"
I hold my books tightly and walk away.

"I will get you one day" he said confidently.

"And I will make sure you won't Jeon Jungkook" I said.
*
*
*
*
I thought I could get rid of him.

But he followed me until I arrived at my house!

Is he a dog or something?

"Jungkook if you're wondering where the pet shop is, it's right around the corner and I hope you enjoy there" I said, opening the door.

I heard him laugh and he stop the door with his feet.
"Can I come in?"

"Absolutely not"

He pout and lean in closer to my face.
"But I'm hungry~"