You're Cute.

Jungkook POV
"No"
"Why?"
"Because I said so Jin hyung"
"Oh c'mon! All of us have a date tonight! So why can't YOU?!".

I groan and rub my temples. "Because, My job is not about LOVE okay? My job is to get everything done and make people do it PERFECTLY".
Jin hyung scoff and said "Oh please! You're honestly not gonna stay single until you grow old right? For fuck sake! You need to have a boyfriend OR a girlfriend Jeon Jungkook! You have a job, you're 23 years old AND you're still single".

I rolled my eyes and decided to get out from that house. "Ya Jeon Jungkook! I'm not finish talking to you YET! HEY! Don't you dare take my car keys! Ya Jeon Jungkook-". I closed the door and smile happily.
I'm finally free~
*Time Skip*

I've arrived at a place called......I don't know......but I'm at the park! Anyway, while walking, I thought about something. Tonight Taehyung is gonna have a party......but the problem is......I need to have a DATE.
I groan once more and kicked the pebbles. "Ugh!! Why Taehyung WHY?!" I yelled.

I didn't care if people looked at me, I'm already suffering with my jobs and now I have to find a date JUST so I can get inside Taehyung's party. "If only Taehyung's party wouldn't be so lit.......fuck". This time I kicked the pebbles harder than before and it accidentally hit someone's head.

Shit.The worst part is that it's a kid......
"WAHHHH!!! Hyung!! Young jin head is hurt!!!!" The kid was crying so bad and I panicked. I quickly ran but suddenly I felt a dark aura behind me. I gulp and slowly turned around, surprised to see a cute / handsome man infront of me.

But his glare was quite scary...... The guy growled and hit my head. "OI! What are you staring at HUH?! Look at what you have done to my brother!". I finally snapped out and immediately apologize. "I'm sorry! Oh my god! I'm really sorry! I didn't mean to hurt your brother! Please forgive me!".

He raised his hand(probably trying to hit me once more), but it stopped. I open my eyes and realized the boy was pulling the cute/handsome man's leg. "H-Hyung don't hurt him please~ Young Jin is okay now don't worry" He said. The cute/handsome man squat down to the boy level and check his head.

"Are you sure? Because that stupid man just hurt you" . Ouch. The kid giggled and said "I'm fine hyung! Besides! My head is like a rock anyway!". Okay. I don't hate children anymore. The cute/handsome man sigh and smiled, ruffling the kid's head.

"Alright Young Jin, whatever you say.....Well go and play with your friends okay?". The cute/handsome man quickly kissed the kid's head and the kid skipped happily.

Jimin POV
This guy is literally just staring at me. Is he not gonna leave? Sigh. I turned around and crossed my arms. "So? Aren't you gonna leave? Don't you have other things to do?" I asked.

He blinked. "H-Huh? Oh! Um....yeah but umm....I have something to ask you...." I raised my eyebrows, thinking that he must be serious. And by the look of his handsome- I mean face. Just face. By the look of his face, he really was serious.

I sigh and said "Okay.....what is it?". He grinned and said "Will you be my date?".

End.

Just kidding!! Anyway,

"Will you be my date?" He asked. I was shock. Well who wouldn't? A stranger just said "will you be my date?" Now who the fuck wouldn't be shook?!

I gulp, suddenly getting nervous.
"W-Why?". He shrug his shoulders and said "Because you're cute and I have this vibe that you might be gay so......Why not?". My jaw dropped. I wasn't mad at all because it's true.....I am gay......but the fact that he called me cute is something......

I close my mouth and my cheeks were slowly turning pink. "Y-You think I'm cute?". He nodded and it made me blush once more. "You really are cute and I think I might have a crush on you.....so again, will you be my dat-"

"Yes"
"What really?"
"Yes, I know it's weird but You seem like a nice person and it's been a while since I've dated someone......"
"......"
"Umm....well?"
"Thank YOU! Oh my god! This is good this is good! I can't believe it! Wait, before we start this, let's introduce ourselves"

I nodded and he offered his hand. "Hi my name is Jeon Jungkook and I'm 23 years old ". I shake his hand and said "Hello Jeon Jungkook, my name is Park Jimin and I'm 25 years old".

I'm in love now.
(Both of them)

Note:
Hello! I'm back again! And I apologize for not updating anything so....here you go! Also, should I make a part 2?
Let me know if you want me to continue and NO SMUT :) Okay bye~

Yes. I changed their age. :)