Home

Author POV
If there is one thing Jimin is good at, it was being an angel.

He has two human who he cared so much. Maybe too much.

Taehyung, his stepbrother and Jeon Jungkook, his boyfriend.
Taehyung became an orphan when he had no one in his life so the Parks took him as their own.
While Jungkook, Namjoon introduced both of them to each other and they have been dating 7 years later.

Jimin has always been there for them through thick and thin and he never asked for anything in return.
He gave them both expensive presents, care, love. Whatever they want, Jimin will get it.

It was a bright sunny day, Jimin always loved looking at the clouds and sun because it made him smile seeing how nice it is.
"Hyung good morning" Jimin turned his head and smile towards Taehyung, who had really messy bed hair and yawning like a lion. "Want breakfast?" Jimin asked.
"Yes please" Taehyung said cutely.

They ate breakfast and after that, they cuddled on the sofa while watching their kdrama.
The door ring and Jimin stood up to get the door. Jungkook was standing there waving his hand. "Hi hyung, can I come in?"
Jimin nodded.

Bad idea.

He forgot that Jungkook and Taehyung never got along well. As expected, both boys glared at each other. Jimin swore he could feel the tension between them.
"Hello Jeon Jungfuck"

"Hello to you too Park Taeshit"

"Oh no.." Jimin thought.

They continued to bicker and sometimes Jimin finds it funny but this time, it really made Jimin annoyed.
"Cmon Jimin don't date him! He's useless!"
"Oh shut up! You're just jealous that Jimin's attention is more to me!"

Jimin shut his eyes tightly, trying to not hear any of them bickering.
"G-Guys-"
"You only dated him because you love his body!"
"And you love him because of his presents!"

Jimin felt hurt hearing those words. Did they really think of me that way?
Do they not love me? Am I really just a giver to them?
Jimin didn't know what to feel.

But now he knows that he had opened the door, ignoring his boyfriend and stepbrother calls and ran away.

He was currently inside the shopping mall. He walked around, seeing all the things inside the shops. "At least looking at these stuff can make me forget-oooh is that new socks?!" He saw a chimmy socks and immediately grabbed them.

Then, he was all alone outside since the mall was closed.
He checked his phone that was filled with 57 missed calls and 60 unread texts.
He sigh and turned off his phone.
"It's not too late, I'll just sleep for a little while... But then he realized how scary the park is and went to his dance studio to sleep instead.

Being sad is tiring.

Taehyung POV

"Where is he?!' When Jimin ran out, Jungkook panicked real bad. He kept calling Jimin over and over again.
"Just relax-"
"How can I when its already night time?!" Jungkook groaned when Jimin still didn't pick up his phone.

"Fuck!" He got down on the floor while covering his face with his hands.
Not gonna lie, but I do feel guilty seeing him like this.
"Hey" he look up at me and said "What?"
I sigh and hold my hands up in the air. "Okay fine, so I apologize"

"For what?"
"For being mean to you and calling you Jungfuck"
His eyes soften and he put down his phone. "Oh..."
"I have my reasons acting like that, I mean, Jimin has been dating so many guys but not one of them had treated him fair" I clench my fist when I remembered Jimin bursting out in tears.

"He just doesn't know how to be mean seriously, like half of the guys are his friends now ughhh" I said frustated. "Is that so?" He said. I nodded. "Until he met you and well..." I smile at him. "I guess judging by the way you're freaking out way more than me, you really do love him"
He scratch the back of his head while smiling shyly.
"Thanks..."

"Yeah whatever"

"I wanna say I'm sorry as well"
"Seriously?"
"Yeah, I should understand that you had no one to rely on last time and now you deserve to be happy because you have a family who gives you love and care to you"
I was taken aback by his words because he looks like an idiot who doesn't know A,B,C but his words proved me wrong.
"Thanks..." I said.

Then an idea came.
"Hey"
"Yeah?"
"Do you think Jimin is inside the dance studio?"
He furrowed his eyebrows. "...you think so?"
"Not sure but would Jimin sleep outside that is creepy and dark?" I asked.

With that, Jungkook ran like road runner.
"Damn I wish I could that fast.." I murmured while looking at my flabby legs.

Author POV

Indeed Taehyung was right. Jungkook saw that the studio was still bright. He went to where he think Jimin would be and he saw his boyfriend sleeping on the floor with nothing covering him except for his t-shirt and ripped jeans.
"Oh Jimin..." He looked at Jimin sadly. He decided to wake him up eventhough he doesn't want to. He needs to apologize right now.

Jimin groan and rub his eyes. He was surprised to see his boyfriend here. "What are you doing here?" Jimin said, he still felt sad. Jungkook notice it and said "Please, let's go back home"
"Why should I?"
Jungkook drop to his knees and hold both of Jimin's hand. "Me and Taehyung had apologized to each other if that is the one reason you should come back"
Jimin's eyes soften at that. "Really?"

"We didn't mean what we said and we love you because you're you, we love you just the way you are, not because of your presents or body" Jungkook said softly. Tears welled up in Jimin's eyes and Jungkook wipe it quickly.
But Jimin was already sobbing which made Jungkook cradle Jimin back and forth while pampering Jimin's face with kisses.

"I-I'm sorry I ran away, I was so s-sad and I wanted to b-be alone for awhile, I don't like when y-you two f-fight, it hurts me"
"I'm sorry sweetie, I'm sorry I didn't realize it sooner"

"Me too"

They turned their head towards the voice and saw Taehyung. "I'm sorry hyung, I'm a bad brother" Taehyung said guilty.
Jimin shake his head. "No you're n-not"
"Group huggggg" Taehyung ran towards them and hug the life out of them. Jimin giggled and Jungkook smile, loving how Jimin finally smiled.
"Please come back home, will you?" Taehyung begged. Jimin sniffed and wipe his tears.

"Okay"

End

Note:
Not what I expected it to be but hope you like it.

Do comment.