Unexpected move

"Marry me Park Jimin"

"Excuse me?!"

All Jimin wanted was to have a relaxation. Just him and the beach.
But it all has been destroyed by a guy who wants to marry him.

Jimin was shock and said
"I barely know you! Why the hell would you want to marry me?! Not that I want it anyway...."

Of course I want to who doesn't?

Jimin was also single and he's now 28 years old. His mother would complain for not finding any boy or girl to date.
So Jimin's solution is to go to the beach hoping he would find a hot bodyguard or maybe a police officer.

But he didn't expect to meet a guy that wants to marry him.

Jimin is not ready for it.

The guy smile and said "I just ask you to marry me....it's not wrong right?"
Jimin made a 'are you kidding me' face and said "Oh sure~ It's definitely normal to ask a guy that is DEFINITELY NOT GAY to get marry by a guy he barely knows! WOW~ That is totally normal!"

The guy chuckle and pat Jimin's head.
"Number 1. You are holding a manga about BL"

"S-So?!"

"Second. You're listening to troye sivan's songs"

"Tch, that doesn't change the fact that I AM NOT GAY!"

"Third. You have a notebook that has the pride flag and a bag that says 'I'm gay and you can't change that!' "

Shit

Jimin was embarrassed.
"I-I...So what? I-it's just a bag! It doesn't mean anything!"

"So does that mean you are nothing?"

Jimin dramatically gasp and slap the guy's chest
"How dare you insult my homosexuality-oh shit....I just said out loud didn't I?"
The guy laugh and nodded.
Jimin blush and said
"Umm....this is awkward...."

The guy shook his head and sit beside Jimin. "It's not really....Now that you have said it, do you want to marry me?"

Jimin scoff and said "I won't accept your proposal dude, I don't even know you-"
"My name is Jeon Jungkook, I'm 26 years old, I'm gay and the reason why I ask you to marry me is because you are so beautiful when the sunlight shines on you and your laughter is like music to my ears and your body is so sexy like beyonce"

Jimin jaw drop.
"D-did you just say that my body looks like beyonce?"

Jungkook nodded and said
"Yes why? You got a problem with beyonce?"
Jimin shook his head and Jungkook smile.
It was silence for awhile until Jungkook said
"I'm also a police officer"

"Alright take me daddy"

Time skip
They had fun on the beach, a nice dinner at a fancy restaurant, watch movies.

It was fantastic.

"Especially when I'm getting old" Jimin said, making Jungkook chuckle.
"You're not old Jimin"
Jimin scoff and said "Yeah right! Look at me! I'm a 28 year-old guy
who prefers pineapple pizza than Pepperoni pizza!"

Jungkook laugh and said "So? What does that have to do with your age?"
Jimin pout and said "I don't know! I'm just telling you what I like!"
Jungkook rolled his eyes.
"Whatever hyung..."

*Silence*

"Wanna get married?"

"...."

"....Well?"

".....O...kay?"

"I'll take that as a yes"

*Years later because I have no ideas*

"And that's how me and your daddy got married!"

*Jikook's children looks at Jimin weirdly* "Is this a true story Appa?"

*Jimin nodding* "Yes, Yeah I know it's weird but hey! At least I got married!"

*Jikook's children slowly walking away* "Okay...thanks for the story appa"

"H-Hey! Did you like the story though?"

*Jikook son yelled from far away* "No...Not really"

*Jimin jaw drop, then he scoffed*
"Wow, I wasted my time and saliva just to tell my bratty children a story about how I got married....tch"

Suddenly, Jimin felt like someone was behind him and immediately he punch that person on the stomach

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU- Oh shit! My husband!"

Jungkook groaned while holding his stomach in pain. "Ughh that hurts Jagiya".
*Feeling guilty* "Sorry Jungkookie...here let me help you up"
*Smiling while standing up with the help of Jimin* "Thank you Jagiya"
"Your welcome*

They both went to the living room and cuddle each other.

"So..where are the kids?" Jungkook asked. Jimin rolled his eyes and said "They went upstairs after they heard the story of how we got married"
Jungkook chuckle. "And I'm guessing that they didn't believe you?"
Jimin nodded which made Jungkook chuckle again. "That must be hilarious"

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows. "How is that funny?". Jungkook smile and kiss Jimin's cheek. "It's funny because I know that they just savage you, damn I should have brought my camera-Ow! Stop it! Okay okay! Stop hitting me geez!"

Jimin smile proudly. While Jungkook just stare at him, looking at his evil Jagiya. "How did we ended up being with each other??"

Jimin giggle and said
"Since you asked me to marry you out of nowhere?"
"Yeah I guess" Jungkook shrug and lean towards Jimin more.
"Jimin hyung?"
"Hm?"
Jungkook turned to look at him and smile softly.
"Thank you for accepting my unexpected proposal...."

Jimin smile and peck Jungkook's cheek.

"And thank you for noticing my bag that day"

"Yah hyung! Your suppose to say your welcome! Or maybe something romantic like I love you Jungkookie!"

Jimin roll his eyes and kiss Jungkook's lips.

"I love you too Kookie-shii~"

*blushing so hard* "Y-Yeah...that's perfect hyung....I l-love you as well..."

The End.

Note:
Sorry for not updating much. Just finish my trial exam and I wanted to rest. Sorry guys~
But seriously, I donut know what I wrote. It just came into my mind and that's all I could think of hahaha.

Okay enough talk.

Bye bye~