My life

So, I'm going to do 3 stories based on ShariLeeRatapu ideas

I will do the first one which is when their already dating and cute stuff.

Hopefully this would turn out good.

*************************

"Ugh, you guys are so annoying with all your little lovey dovey attitude"

Jungkook and Jimin stick their tongue out and said "You're just jealous cuz you don't have a boyfriend!"

Yoongi roll his eyes. "Like I want to have one blergh!"

They roll their eyes and continued to cuddle up on the couch.

Yoongi was already getting bored with the movie and so he asked the couple. "How did both of you even got together?". They thought for awhile and then Jimin said "I guess we were made for each other?". Yoongi already knew what Jimin is going to tell so he went to grab his car keys and said "Yeah....no. I think I already knew what's gonna happen next?"

Jungkook raise his eyebrow and said "Oh? What is it then?". Yoongi open the door and simply said "You guys met, kiss and have sex. Done. End of story".

JK: OH BUT YOU HAVEN'T HEARD THAT ONE TIME WHERE JIMIN WAS SUCKING MY DIC-

Yoongi: BITCH I GET IT!! YOU AIN'T A VIRGIN NO MORE NOW GOODBYE YOU LITTLE SHITS!!

Then the door closed, leaving the jikook couple laughing out loud.

(Sorry, that idea came up to me, I just had to put it in )

Let's move on to the cute version of Jikook shall we? ;)

Morning routine

Everytime the clock strikes 8:30, The first person to wake up is their child, Jungmin. "APPA!!!! EOMMA!!!! WAKE UP NOW!!!!"

Jimin immediately wake up and pick up his son, kissing his cheeks.
"Morning baby~ Had a good sleep?"
Jimin said. Jungmin nodded cutely and he crawl slowly to Jungkook, who was busy sleeping.

"Appa~ Wake up~" Jungmin said, while shaking Jungkook's hand. When Jungkook didn't wake up, Jungmin turn his head to Jimin with tears in his eyes.

"I-Is appa dead?". Jimin shake his head and pick up Jungmin. "Appa is not dead Jungmin, appa is just really tired..."

Jungmin pout and said "But I wanna pway with Appa...". Jimin smile and whisper at Jungmin's ears. "Then you must say this to him...."

"APPAAAAAAAA A GUY IS STEALING EOMMA FROM YOUUUU"

Immediately, Jungkook's eyes shot up and ran downstairs while holding Jungmin.
"WHERE IS MY HUSBAND?! WHO DARES TO TAKE MY HUSBAND FROM ME?!"

Then, he saw Jimin casually sipping his tea, trying hard to not laugh.
And that's when Jungkook knew that his two angels just pranked him.
He sigh and said "You made me run downstairs while I was wearing my cooky pajamas and holding Jungmin like a sandbag and then realized it was just a prank?"