Lucky Me 2

Jimin POV
"Tae you must be kidding?! You can't expect me to date a YouTuber do you?!"

Taehyung grinned and said "Ohh but I just did~ so NOW you are going to change to Gucci right now!"
I scoff and said "No way am I gonna wear your gucci shit!"

He gasp dramatically and place his hand on his heart. "How dare you disrespect GUCCI?! I bought these high class you ungrateful soulmate!!"

To be honest, I didn't really care at all.

"Tae, I would rather stuff myself with ice cream than going out with this guy" I said, grabbing the ice cream. He groan and took away the ice cream from my hand, making me yell at him.

"Yah! I was about to eat that!" I yell. He roll his eyes and said "I had enough with your whining so now I'm going to carry you to the bedroom and CHANGE YOU MYSELF!!"

"TAE NOOOOOOOO"

*Time Skip*
Jungkook POV
15 minutes....wow...a first blind date and that date is late....

I would be leaving right now but somehow I just can't, there's just something that makes me wanna stay just a little longer.

Maybe because I'm hungry.....

I check my phone and looked back at the text.

I just hope this stalker guy isn't pranking me...He didn't even send me a picture of my blind date! What an idiot...

The door opened, revealing a man.
A cute and pretty one....
He was looking around until he lay his eyes on me. He smile and waved.
I wave back awkwardly since I'm still wondering if he's my dat-

"Hi you must be Jeon Jungkook right? My name is Park Jimin...I'm your...your blind date for today..."

Oh.

He is my blind date.

Oh god he's so cute~

I smile at him and gesture him to sit

I smile at him and gesture him to sit. It was quiet until he finally said "Um...wanna order something?"
"Oh right right right" I said and look at the menu.

"Alright Gentlemen, would you like to order now?" The waitress said.
We both nodded and ordered.
Once we're done doing that, I decided to just try and speak to him.

"So um...Park jimin-"

"Hyung"

"I'm sorry what?"

He giggle and said "I'm older than you silly...". I blush and looked away.
"O-Oh I didn't know...sorry"
He giggle again and said "It's okay, and if you want this date to be perfect then you should probably try and look at me Jungkook"