Soulmate

Idea no. 2
**********************

Jimin POV
In this world, everyone deserves a soulmate...or at least that's what my mom says.

"On your 18 birthday, when you blow your birthday candles, your wrist will light up and show a mark that has your soulmate's name on it"

"But what if I don't want a cake?"

"Then I'll give you kimchi"

"What if I don't want kimchi?"

"Then I'll give you my slipper with a belt on top"

"Ugh mom!!"

She peck my cheeks and said "You can never beat your mom Park Jimin". I roll my eyes and said "I know that"

I grab my bag and went out.

Hello, my name is Park Jimin. And well...

Tomorrow is my birthday and I don't know if I should be happy or not.

What if it's my ex?

What if it's Taehyung? He has a boyfriend!

What if it's my enemy?

What if it's my crush?

Oh...that will be nice but Ugh! He won't like me back!😞

I shake my head and continued to walk.
I was busy listening to my music until I felt a hand on my back.

I flinch and turn around to see Jeon Jungkook.
He smile and said "Hey Jimin"

"...hi..." I said and take off my headphones. "Shouldn't you be with your friends or something?" I asked. He shrug and said "I just wanted to go early that's all"

The fact that I'm talking to a cold, mean, selfish guy is really surprising. But I'm a little relieved that he doesn't really bully me.

He suddenly wrap his arms around me and whisper "When's your birthday Jimin?". I blush at the sudden contact and said "It's tommorow...why?"

"Just curious..." He said before leaving me alone. I sigh and text my best friend.

[ Message ]

Jm: Tae, where are you?

TH: Right behind you 😏

[Message ends]

"What-"

"HIIIIIIIIII" Taehyung scream while cupping both of my cheeks.
"Tae wot vo!" (Tae let go!) I whine but Taehyung just grin and said "I can't hear you mochi~"

I groan and he laugh, finally letting go of my cheeks.
"Ugh! Why do you always do this to me?" I said. He smile cheekily and said "I'm sorry~ I'm just super excited tomorrow!"

"Why?" I asked. "Because you're gonna be 18 and I can finally see who is your soulmate!" He said. I roll my eyes and thought "I think it will the worst thing ever..."

"Nonsense! You will love him!"

I look at him shock. "How did you know?". He wink and said "Because I'm your best friend"

"Tch. Show off"

Time Skip
"Chimchim, wanna go eat lunch now?" Taehyung said. I look at him and shrug. "You buy me food then".

"Deal" He said and grab my arm.
We went to the canteen and bought the food and sat down.
"Taehyung, where did you get that chocolate cake?"