Friends? 2

[ Message ]
Jimin.guy: Good morning Jungkook!

Jk: Morning Jimin.

Jimin.guy: Add hyung too because I'm older than you :)

Jk: Whatever Jimin hyung.

Jimin.guy: That's better~

Jk: Hm..

Jimin.guy: Anyway~ It's been 2 days now, might as well tell me more about yourself right?

Jk: I guess?

Jimin.guy: Great! So I'm park jimin and I like dancing! How about you?

Jk: I'm Jeon Jungkook and I'm still a human.

Jimin.guy: Oh c'mon! I'm serious right now! :(

Jk: Fine. I'm Jeon Jungkook and I like taking pictures and also dancing.

Jimin.guy: That's better :)

Next day.

Jungkook POV

"Jungkook! Come down for dinner!" Seokjin hyung yell.

I roll my eyes and went downstairs.
"What food are you cooking anyway?" I asked. Seokjin hyung simply said "Actually I ordered pizza because I was lazy to cook"

I chuckle and nodded. "Better than nothing I guess". Then we both continue to eat until the pizza is gone.

"Make sure you're done with the dishes before going to your room Jk" Seokjin said. I nodded and said "Okay"

Ding dong!
My gaze was now focus by the door instead of the dishes. Did seokjin hyung ordered more pizza or what?

"Jungkook! Can you open the door please! Thank you!"Seokjin yell again.
I sigh and dry my hands before going to the door. He's gonna get fat if he keeps ordering more pizza....

I open the door and there stood a tall man in front of me. "Umm...who are you?" I asked. The tall man smile and said "My name is Kim Namjoon and I'm your brother's date today".

I made an 'O' face and let him come in. The namjoon guy smile and come in with another person behind him.

There's two people now? Aish. I hate people.

"Oh and you are Jungkook right?" The namjoon guy asked. I nodded and continue to wash the dishes. "Oh great then you and Jimin can get along well now"

I swear I almost drop the plates hearing his name.

"What?". I turn around and I finally notice the person who was behind The namjoon guy. He's short....

"Hi Namjoon" Seokjin hyung said shyly. I gag at that. Ew since when is my brother so angelic? Ughh so annoying....

The Namjoon guy smile at my brother and kiss his hand. Seokjin hyung blush at that. Ewwwwwwww

"Yah get a room you two" I said. Seokjin hyung glare at me and said "Don't be rude Jk, he just kiss my hand that's all"

I roll my eyes and sat down on the sofa, not noticing the jimin guy beside me. "Whatever now enjoy your date you two hyungs" I said. They both nodded and went out. But then Namjoon hyung enter again and quickly said "Oh and I'm leaving my brother here but you guys can go out if you want okay Jungkook?"

I look at him for awhile and turn back to Namjoon hyung, nodding my head. "Alright you can count on me Hyung"

Namjoon hyung smile and then out of nowhere Seokjin hyung yelled. "DON'T HAVE SEX!" before closing the door after that. I mentally face palm myself. I hate him sometimes...

I look at him again and I must admit he's pretty cute to be honest...

"Hi Jungkook we finally met huh?"

"Yeah..."

He smile cutely and asked "Do you wanna hang out?". I thought for awhile and said "Sure"

He smile again and grab my hand. "Let's go then Jungkook!"

I chuckle and open the door.

This will be fun...

Note:
Jungkook's age is 19 in this chapter and Jimin is 21. There will be more chapters and we will see whether Jungkook really cares about Jimin ;) or maybe not...we will see
Bye bye~