The loner and the Rich

Requested by:nochuminkook
***************************
Jungkook POV

SLAP

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE HUH?!"

So much drama is always coming up.

And this is one of them.

It was one of those days where Park Jimin, the popular, rich guy came up to me and the first thing he did was.

"You're cute, can we date?"

Is asking me for a date.

And I simply said

"Nope"

He made a sad face and hold my hand.
"Why not? Don't you like me like how others do?" I had to keep the urge to not roll my eyes and rip my hand away.

"I am not like them. I do not have time for dates. It's not worth it so please leave me alone thank you" I push my way out and head towards my class.

When it was time to go home, someone had hold my bag which made me stop my tracks.
I look to see the person and sigh.
"What do you want?" He grinned and said "I want to talk to you!"

I raise my eyebrow. "Why?"
"Because...you look interesting..." He said. I shake my head and said "Look, I would rather be alone than having a date with someone who I barely know"

"Okay then let me introduce myself! My name is Park Jimin, I'm from Seoul High School and I am really looking forward to get know you better Jeon Jungkook"

Fuck.

I sigh and said "I'm Jeon Jungkook. The loneliness person you've ever met and no one ever like me because of that."

"But you have me"

I was taken aback by his words. He smile like nothing happened which made me annoyed.
"Just get out from my face" and walk away.

The next day, he started to stay close to me. He would start to talk to me and would usually walk with me.

But it made me more annoyed because the only thing he has ever talk about...

"You know, I had 2 horses but now I have 5!"

"I went to Paris before and even met a famous person there!"

"Since I have so much money, I went to 4 concerts in different countries, that's so cool right?"
(That doesn't make sense. But okay)

Was him being fucking rich.

I didn't even ask about his life yet he kept shoving his stories to my face.

And him giving me money makes me feel like I don't do my 3 jobs really good.

He isn't bad but he sure has an attitude.

"Gosh, these people can't dress well.." I look to see the person who was wearing a white shirt and sweatpants.
I look at Jimin and said "So? At least he's wearing something"

He scoff. "Dress like that? They should at least wear shoes instead of slippers tsk. They are probably not going to get a girlfriend or boyfriend looking like that"

I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself down.
"You shouldn't say that, it's not nice" . He roll his eyes and said "I am telling what my opinion is and my opinion is that he should change his style for a more nicer look"

I said nothing and drink my juice.
"What do you think about him Jungkook?" Jimin asked.

I look to see the person and said
"I think he is the kindest, helpful guy in this school. He helps people with their works, protect people when others tried to hurt them and is the best dancer ever"