Friends? 3

*I'm just gonna skip now cuz I have no ideas sorry, you all can imagine how their hang out went though*

[ Message ]

Jimin.guy: I had fun Jungkook thank you

Jk: Why should you thank me? I did absolutely nothing.

Jimin.guy: Yeah but you actually wanted to hang out with someone, isn't that an improvement?

Jk: I guess :)

Jimin.guy: yayy so...do you still wanna hang? It's okay if you don't want to

Jk: I'm fine with it

Jimin.guy: Great! See you at 8 :)

Jk: Alright.

Next day

Jungkook POV

"JUNGKOOK YOU'RE BOYFRIEND IS HERE!!"

"HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND SHUT THE FUCK UP!!"

"HAHAHA!!"

I groaned. He's so annoying ughhh
Never have I ever thought that picking some clothes would be so hard. "But since when did I care about my image?" I asked myself.

I shrug my shoulders and decided to put on a grey hoodie, black pants and timberlands. Cool.

Click!
"Good morning Kookie!" Jimin hyung said cheerfully. Oh man the sun is killing me....

"Good morning to you too Jimin hyung" I said, smiling. He giggle and we both went out. "DON'T STAY OUT TOO LATE AND MAKE SURE YOU GUYS COME BACK AT 6 OKAY?!"

"Okay Seokjin hyung....piece of shit" I said quietly. Jimin hyung giggled again. "That's rude kookie"

I rolled my eyes and said "why are you always giggling anyway? What's so funny?". His smile immediately faded and he put his head down.
"I'm sorry..."

I widen my eyes and lift his chin up.
"Hey hey hey hey I'm sorry I didn't mean it that way...". He pout and said "really?". I nodded. He smile a little and we both enjoyed the day with lots of fun.

We watch a boring movie but Jimin hyung likes it so yeah.... whatever

We played with some dogs which were pretty cute but Jimin hyung is cuter.

We took photos of each other and it was nice. But Jimin hyung is better than me. In a cute way.

"Kookie!"

"Hm?" I turn around and I was greeted by a kiss on my cheek.
Of course I was shock. Who wouldn't be?

"Uh...the hell is that for?" I said. He giggle and shrug. "That's my thank you to you for hanging out with me today".

I blush a little and walk away, leaving Jimin hyung alone.

Oh my cow he kissed my cheek! Does he like me? Wait...

Do I like him??

"Kookie wait!".

I turn around and saw Jimin hyung panting. "Oh hey..."

Jimin hyung raise his eyebrow and asked "Why did you leave me alone?"

I shrug and said "I don't know..."

Jimin hyung sigh and pat my head.
"Well then okay, let's go home now"
I nodded and we both went our own homes.

Jungkook's home.

"Jin hyung I'm home!"

"Oh! You're back! SO, how did your date go?" Jin hyung asked. I scoff and said "It is not a date okay! But, it was nice...and I got a kiss on my cheek from him"

Jin hyung gasp and said "OH MY GOD! You got a kiss from him?! Ohhhh he must like you then!"

I blush and shake my head. "No way! Why would he like a tsundere?". Jin hyung roll his eyes and said "Yah! Jk! Ever since you hang out with Jimin, I never seen you being a cold hearted guy like how your always are, LIKE NEVER!"

I raise my eyesbrow and said "So you want me to be a cold hearted guy again?"

"What? No! That's not what I meant!"

"Then?"

"I mean...Its weird you know? You being like...I don't know...not mean?"

I sigh and thought for awhile.
"Should I be mean again?"

"What the fuck?! I already told you not to! are you deaf?"

"Nahhhh just...curious?"

Jin hyung glared at me, knowing what I was going to do.

"Jungkook don't do anything stupid, I already told you not to be mean to him"

I smirk and said "Oh c'mon hyung, I thought you wanted me to date him? So why waste the opportunity anyway?"

Jin hyung glared at me for awhile and sigh.

"Fine. But you better not regret it Jk"

"Don't worry"

I take out 20 dollars and give it to him.

"I won't"

Note:
Jk gave 20 dollars to Jin so that Jin wouldn't be worried so much.