Time 2

Reminder:Day6 I need somebody and I smile is the best choice(for me) to listen while reading this chapter :)

Jungkook POV
It's dark.

And it's cold.

And very lonely.....

Of course it is.

It's raining and Jimin......

He's not here with me......

All I have is Jimin's grave, looking very dull in my opinion.....

He doesn't deserve this. His life is suppose to be cupcakes and rainbow. Not some dull looking grave.

"You promised.....I thought....you'll come back....."
Mumbling random sad words must be my new hobby. Never have I ever thought of Park Jimin not being in my life.......

"We're suppose to get married.....we're suppose to have kids together.....we're suppose to be with each other.....we're suppose to......be the most happiest married couple ever....."

This is my fault. I shouldn't have push him too much. I needed to give him some space. If only I didn't react too much.....then maybe....he is already waiting for me to come back home.....like always.....

I didn't know how long I've been sitting there just watching Jimin's grave until someone called my name.

"Jungkook-ah".

It wasn't Jimin's thats for sure. But I still turned around to see who it is.

"Hi hyung" I said. Suga hyung smiled sadly and said.
"Go home Jungkook-ah, it's raining."

And I just nod.

*One week later*
[ Call ]
Jk: Hello?
Jin: Jungkook....
Jk: Yes hyung?
Jin: I need to talk to you for awhile....can I see you in your house?
Jk: Sure
[End call]

It's been....a week. Life's been....terrible. I woke up to find an empty bed with no sweet vanilla scent. I woke up to find no mochi cooking a nice breakfast. I woke up to find no Park Jimin.

Park Jimin is not here to give me love anymore.....

Ding dong!

"Jungkook ah! Open the door- oh that was fast! Thank you!" Jin hyung said. I just nodded. He sat down on the couch and went to the kitchen to make him some coffee.

"Hey you don't have to make me coffee jungkook I'm fine" he said. I looked at him and said "Well Jiminie hyung always say to prepare drinks for the guest even though they don't want to".

And Jin hyung smile faded. I looked at him again and turn around to continue my work.

I miss him so much....

*Time Skip*
"Thanks for the coffee Jungkook-ah"
"Don't mention it". We've been talking a lot. Just the regular stuff.

"Have you eaten?"
"How's your new job?"
"The members are all pretty fine"
And so on.

But I know he's trying so hard to not mention Jiminie hyung.....

"Hyung"

"Yes?"

"If you want to talk about Jiminie hyung then talk right now"

"But Jungkook-"

"I'll be....fine....don't worry"