A wish 2

Yuri POV
"You're saying that I'm a woman because you wished about it?" Jimin hyung said.

I nodded. "I mean...think about it! Jungkook is straight, he's atracted to woman and you're a man! Well...right now a woman but! Maybe the wish might have come true!"

He raised his eyebrows and said "What are you saying??"

"I'm saying that Jungkook will fell in love with you now that you're a woman!" I said.

He thought for awhile.

"If what you're saying is true...then how am I suppose to act like a woman??" He said.

I grin. "I've always wanted a sister and now...you are going to become one"

"Oh no..."

Time Skip
"Woman wear these diapers?!"

I rolled my eyes. "They are called Pads, and don't even think that you are not going to bleed down there"

"Tch, fine then, so what's next?" He said.

"Well you already know how to make up and skincare and all, so...oh! Clothes!"

"I have to wear a skirt then?" He said. I shrug my shoulders. "Whatever you want, and I'm gonna say that you and I are the same size"

"But all of them are black..."

"Just wear them!"

"Okay fine!"

The whole day, Yuri kept teaching me about how to be a woman.

"Do I have to wear high heels then??" I asked. She made are-you-serious face and said "Did my whole lecture about woman did not come inside your brain?" She said annoyed.

"I was just asking...." I pout. She roll her eyes and said "if you want then wear it"

"Okay"

The next day,
I look at myself in the mirror.

......

Okay Jimin, you can do this.

You are just you...

Only...a woman formed.

I thought, staring at myself.

"Are you done Hyung?!" Yuri yelled from downstairs.

"Yes!"

I went downstairs and she grin, holding my hand.

"What are you doing?" I said.

"Holding your hand?" She said. I tried to let go but then she said "If you want boys to stare at your body then I will let go of your hand."

"Fine then"

We went out, holding hands. And the first thing that I saw was boys staring at me.

I suddenly felt shy.

And yuri noticed it.

"Ignore them, just remember that you're a man" she whispered.

I giggled at that.

We stop at the café.

"What do you want?" She asked.

"Um...blueberry cheesecake and coffee"

"Be right back"

When she left, I decided to play with my phone.

Then I felt someone staring at me and I turned around.