Missing you

Jeon Jungkook is a solo artist that was currently practicing his dance. Euphoria. His boyfriend, Park Jimin had gone to Busan to visit his family. Jungkook was sad that he couldn't be with Jimin because Jimin will be at busan for a year.
He had been facetiming Jimin after practice, exchanging I love you to each other. But Jungkook still missed his mochi very much.

"Hyung, when will you be back?"

"Soon Jungkook, very soon" Jimin's warm smile always made Jungkook believe every word he said.
"You promise?" Jungkook asked. Jimin nodded. "Always"
"Will you come to the studio? I don't go home very often since the concert is gonna be soon"
"Aish, I told you to rest you brat! Don't make me fly to Korea to slap you" Jimin threaten. Jungkook flash a smile and said "That's the point and then you will have to kiss the pain away hyung, like this" Jungkook made a duck face which got Jimin laughed so hard.

"You brat, I don't look like that!" Jungkook laughed. It was silence for awhile and Jungkook lay his head on the pillow.
"I miss you" Jungkook softly said. Jimin nodded. "Me too, dont hurt yourself okay?" Jimin's voice that was filled with concern and care made Jungkook heart melt. He love how Jimin would care about his health. Because he likes getting pampered that's why. But don't tell Jimin that.

"I will hyung, come home soon" Jungkook wouldn't admit, but he was a little emotional when he was desperate to have Jimin come home. He wanted the warmth that Jimin gave him whenever he comes home from practice.
"Mm, go to sleep kook, you'll need it"
"I love you" Jungkook said with no hesitation. "I love you too"
And ended the call.

Euphoria (It will be better if you guys actually play euphoria)
Jungkook couldn't help but to remember all the moments they shared.  The kisses, the cuddles, the late night calls. He continues to dance, singing the lyrics.
Take my hands now
You are the cause of my euphoria

Without Jungkook knowing, someone had entered the dance studio.

Morae badagi gallajin daedo

He was standing there with a proud smile on his face. His boyfriend look so handsome dancing.

Geu nugai segel heundeureodo.

The backup dancers notice Jimin's presence and they all nodded, waiting to move out. (Jimin planned it all so that's why)

Jabeun son jeoldae nochi mara jwo
Jebal kkumeseo kkaeeonaji ma

That's when they backed out.

Jeogi meolliseo badaga deullyeo

The background music still played while jungkook stood there all confused.

Kkumeul geonneoseo supul neomeoro

He tap his boyfriend shoulder which made Jungkook turn around.
"J-Jimin?" Jungkook voice cracked.
Jimin giggled.

Seonmyeong haejineun geugoseuroga

"Hi kook" he wrapped his arms around jungkook's neck. "I miss you"

Take my hands now

Jungkook burst tears of joy.

You are the cause of my euphoria (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah,yeah)

Babyyyyyy" he picked Jimin up, spinning him around. They both burst into laughter. Jimin wrapped his legs around jungkook's waist while Jungkook still spinned him around.

Euphoria
Take my hands now
You are the cause of my euphoria

They both stop and stared at each other. Jungkook's doe eyes stared at his boyfriend. After a year, they could finally be with each other.

Euphoria
Close the door now

"I love you hyung, welcome back" his words were sincere. Jimin knew that. They both lean in and kissed passionately.

"I know"

When I'm with you I'm in utopia

End.

Note:
I have a question, what if I quit being a writer? How will you guys feel?

Lately, I feel like my fanfics aren't that great. Idk, I'm a bit insecure.

Do comment