Not so sweet no more 2

⚠️⚠️⚠️WARNING⚠️⚠️⚠️ THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SELF HARM, IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH IT, PLEASE DO NOT READ ANY FUTHER⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Jimin POV

"Mommy~~" I turn around and saw Jennie running up to me, pouting. I bent down to her level and squish her cheeks. "What's wrong sweetie?"
"Was that our appa earlier?"

It was just a simple question but it felt like I couldn't breath. "U-Um...uhh no..no..he's not..."
Jennie sigh and fan herself. "Mommy mommy mommy, I, Park Jennie, can clearly hear mommy saying to appa that me and jungmin are his kids". Oh god, how much I hate it when she does that. "Jennie..that..it's not true, I was just..."

Jennie raise her eyebrow and then she said "Mommy, you know you can't win right?"
I roll my eyes and ruffle her hair. "Yeah yeah whatever"

"So...is it true mommy?"

"...yes.."

"Then, when is appa coming back?"

"When he realize his mistake Jennie"

I might turn crazy already, because I was waiting for him to come back...
But then I realize that he doesn't know where I live..
Or does he?

"Huh..." I pick the box of donuts that was at our doorstep and saw a blue note that wrote 'I don't really know what jungmin and Jennie likes so I bought all :)'
I smile like a fool, Shaking my head. "Idiot..."

It would be either flowers, chocolates, donuts, or just about anything.
He bought the perfect things for me,jungmin and Jennie.
"Did appa send this?" Jungmin asked.

I hesitantly nodded. "Yeah...he did..."
"Wahhh I love appa so much!" Jungmin said, throwing his hands up high.

For weeks he did the same thing.

Until suddenly,

He disappeared

I don't know where...

But he didn't send anything till now...

Which made me really worried...

Jungkook, where the hell are you?

The next day, I received a call. An unknown call.

"Hello?"

"Um..is this..Jeon Jimin?"

My breath hitched, my palms were getting sweaty. "Not anymore.." I said bitterly.

"Oh sorry but um..I was wondering if we could meet at the cafe nearby?"

"I'm sorry but who is this?"

"Yugyeom, Kim Yugyeom"
*
*
*
*
"Why did you want to me Yugyeom?" I said. Yuyeom was jungkook's best friend until I came into jungkook's life and he got jealous and suddenly, he was nowhere to be seen.
"How did you get my number?" I asked. He rub the back of his neck, closing his eyes. "I got it from taehyung and um..hyung..I just wanna say that I'm sorry"
"For what?"
"I treated you really bad because you stole Jungkook, my best friend away from me but now, I see that Jungkook really loves you hyung, he will do anything for you.. "