Guardian Ghost

Author POV
Jungkook was considered as the crazy kid. People won't dare to be his friend.
They think that he has magic powers.

Which he does.

Jungkook could see things that no humans could.

Ghost.

And It annoys him.

He doesn't like when ghost would appear out of nowhere and float around.

Some had no head, no arm. No face and sometimes no body, just the head that was floating.

It disgust Jungkook when he sees so much blood on the ghosts body.

He always prayed to God to make him not see the ghost but God never listened to his prayers and let him suffer more.

People call him crazy cuz he would talk to the air and he hates that so sometimes he wished to die. But then he thought that he will just be the same as the others.

So he forgot about dying and stayed on being a human.

But he hate his life.

But it all changed one night.

Jungkook POV
I had just returned from my part time job and it was the worst.

Why does it had to be the place where there's so many ghost?

Why did I chose my part time job at a building which was used to be burned?

This really is the worst.

"But it's almost everyday so why should I even complaint?" I sigh tiredly and went to get a quick shower.

I turned off the tap and went to the mirror, wiping off the mist.
"No ghost in my bathroom? Cool...." I look around and shrugged. I squirt the toothpaste onto my toothbrush and brush my teeth.

That's when I heard someone was singing.

The voice was quiet and it was creepy too.

I took a peek but saw no one.

Is it a ghost?

No, I can see them even if their trying to hide.

"Hello? Is there anyone there?" I yelled.

Silence.

Then the voice was singing.

What do you want from me?
Why don't you run from me?
What are you wondering?
What do you know?

That made me spit the toothpaste out and wash my mouth before getting out from my bathroom.

"Hello? Are you a ghost? Come out so I can see you! Come here"

Silence but the voice was singing after that.

Why aren't you scared of me?
Why do you care for me?
When we all fall asleep...

The voice was under my bed so I tip toe slowly and bend down to see who it was.

A pair of black eyes stare at me back. His hands resting on his chin. He smile creepily and sang

Where do you go?

I screamed and lost my balance, making me fall down.

The ghost? Demon? Whatever, that black eye  was now on his feet. He tilted his head and suddenly he was already in front of me.

"What the fuck-AHHHHH" my legs couldn't even stand anymore so I crawl to the door.

But the black eye was already at the door and he smile creepily before closing it and locking it.