Thantophobia

Thantophobia

(n.) the phobia of losing someone you love.

I wish you knew how it feels, I wish you knew how much it hurts-JM

Jimin POV
"Jungkook-ah please eat this" I said, holding the chicken soup. He growl and push the soup away, which made the bowl shattered into pieces.

"I said I don't WANT IT OKAY?! NOW LEAVE!!" He yelled. I gulp and nodded.
I quickly pick up the broken pieces and immediately get out of there.

I sigh tiredly and went downstairs. I threw the broken pieces into the trash can and suddenly, I felt something dripping on my hands. I look down and realized that there was blood.

"Shit...." I cursed and quickly rinse out the blood. Then, I took the first aid kit to cure my now bleeding and burning hands. I was so busy picking up the broken bowl that I didn't even realized my hands were practically on fire! I just cooked that!

Once I was done wrapping my hands with bandages, I put back the first aid kit and throw myself on the sofa.
"Ah~I'm so tired~" . I was about to close my eyes when suddenly......

Ding!

I groan and take out my phone, reading the message.

[ Text ]

Manager:Mr.Park Jimin, I would like to inform you that you must return to your job this instant.Also, this will be the last time I'm giving you a break because I need that reports that you practically didn't finish it at all.

JM: I'm sorry hyung....I promise I'll come back and do the reports and give it to you instantly!

Manager: Mr.Park Jimin, you better keep your promise. You've been taking care of him for 3 weeks now! This is really unprofessional Jimin!

JM: I know! I know! Please don't fire me! I really love this job! Give me a chance Manager hyung!

Manager: .......Alright but on ONE CONDITION

JM: Yes?

Manager: You must come to the office early and whenever I give you more paper works, you must give them RIGHT ON TIME. Am I clear?

JM: Yes hyung, I understand....

Manager: One more thing!

JM: Yes Hyung?

Manager: You are not allowed to take care of Jungkook

JM: What? But I have to! He's not over with his Ex yet!

Manager: Jimin......your problem isn't him, you have a life too you know? And as your brother, I have the rights to be worried about you....Because of him, you went thru depression. I repeat DEPRESSION! Please Jimin!Don't do this to yourself! I beg you!

JM: ........

Manager: Jimin? 

JM: Alright Chanyeol hyung I'll......try not to get attached to him.....

Manager: Good. And don't worry, I've bought you an apartment. The one you've always wanted. You should thank Baekhyun my boyfriend too.

JM: REALLY?! Oh my god! THANK YOU SO MUCH CHANYEOL AND BAEKHYUN YOUR BOYFRIEND!

Manager: Your welcome.....

[End Text]

I jump up and down, squealing happily. I finally got the apartment I've wanted for so long! Thank you God! I smile to myself but it soon faded because I remembered something. Who's gonna take care of Jungkook? I thought for awhile and hesitantly take out my phone. I dial the number.

Calling....

Taehyung.

"Hello Chimchim!"

"Tae-ah I need your help"

"Sure"

"Please take care of Jungkook..."

"........Alright"
*Time Skip*

"I'm really sorry about this Tae.....I mean you're practically taking care of your ex" I said while running the back of my neck. He smile and pat my shoulder.

"No need to be sorry Jimin hyung, I know how to take care of him okay? I've been in your situation before...."
I furrowed my eyebrows and was about to say something but Taehyung cut me off.

"Go and pack your stuff now! I think Chanyeol hyung is waiting outside...." He said. I nodded and went upstairs.
I slowly open me and Jungkook's room. Yes. We share a room. And Jungkook probably hates that.

I tip-toe and open my closet carefully. I took all of my clothes and some other stuff and put it inside my suitcase. Okay Done. Now I need to go....

I tip-toe again and I was so close to the exit when suddenly......

"Don't go".

I flinch and turn around to see Jungkook hugging a teddy bear and there were tears in his eyes.This is....such an unexpected sight. I snapped out of my thoughts and walk towards him.

"H-hey Jungkook-".
"Don't call me Jungkook" He said sternly. I gulp and nodded.
"O-okay then umm....what DO you want me to call you then?".
"Kookie. You always call me Kookie right? Remember hyung? Remember?" He said. I don't know what he's trying to do but if he doesn't stop.....

I'm never gonna leave.