My Bully

Requested by: zaynandtoffee
***************************
Jimin POV
I tighten my grip and hold my books tightly. Taking a deep breath, I walk as usual to my class.

No one was here. As expected anyway...I always come early. The class just seems more peaceful that way. The clock strike 7:05 and there was some students coming in.

Hoseok and Taehyung came in and waved at me.
Taehyung sat beside me while Hoseok was infront of me.

"What activity do you want to join?" Tae asked. Me and Hoseok answered dance which made Taehyung clap his hands.
"I'm gonna sign up for the art class!"

"More like messy class" Hoseok sneered. Taehyung flip his hair and said "Whatever~"

The door opened, revealing the most popular boy in school. Jeon Jungkook. Every girls would be squealing just by hearing his name.

Popular, Handsome, good in sport. He's a whole package.

I just don't understand why would he be a bully to me...

He noticed me and smirk, walking towards me.

Fuck..no..don't ruin my life now...

"Hello Park Jimin" he said. I nodded and tried to ignore him by reading a book.
"Hey" I didn't reply to him. He lift my chin up and said "Don't you have a mouth? I said hey so you must say it back" he spat. I glared at him.

"Get out of here Jungkook, leave him alone" Taehyung said coldly, pushing Jungkook's hand away. Jungkook roll his eyes and walked away.

I sigh in relief and thanked him.

"Don't mention it Jimin"
*
*
*
*
I don't know how but Jungkook had managed to drag me somewhere and pin me on the wall during lunch time.

"W-What do you want?" I said. He pull my hair and whispered in my ear.
"Give me your homework"

I push him away and said "No way! I won't give it to you-hey! Give it back!" He had taken my book and then pushed me on the floor.

He smiled evilly and examined the pages. "Hmm..I just need..." He rip the page and threw it at my face. "this one"

I gasp in horror. "Y-You, how could you?!" He laugh and ruffle my hair. "That's what you get for not giving it to me at the first place"

I almost wanted to cry. He lean closer to my face, smirking. "You're gonna cry park Jimin? Tch, what a crybaby"

He left me there and I wipe my tears, picking up my stuff and ran away.

The following days, he kept throwing pranks at me, taking away my stuff and sometimes...

He would just pull my hair for now reason.

Saying that my hair feels like a girl.

It annoys me so much.

But this one time is where I've had enough.

I came to class as usual, sitting down and reading my books. Talking to my friends.

The usual. But Jungkook had the gut to ruin my life again.

This time, he did something I could never forget.

"Put my bag down!" He had been digging through my stuff like it's his own.

But he found my precious thing.

"Oh what's this?" He take it out and examine it. "This is such a cute journal you have here"