Prank gone wrong

Requested by: aestheluv
***********************
Author POV
"Yo tae!".

The voice of the maknae made Taehyung rolled his eyes and look up.
"What?". Jungkook smile and said "I wanna prank Jimin"

Taehyung put down his phone and said "Why would you do that? You know that Jimin hates that right?"

Jungkook nodded. "But it's just for fun, no harm done"
Taehyung wanted to disagree but he too wanted to see Jimin's reaction.

So both smiled evilly and Thought of the plan.

The next day.

It was time for their concert.
They all decided to perform Anpanman. (If I remember it correctly). It was when the light turned off that Jungkook whisper at Taehyung ear saying "Let's start now"

Taehyung nodded and when the light turn on, Jungkook was backhugging him and Taehyung simply sang.

Jimin however, got a little jealous.

What are they doing? Ugh, my head hurts just by seeing those two, I'll just think about Army. Not them.

So, Jimin continued.

Jungkook and Taehyung did a high five to each other, being clingy to each other
And Jimin felt even more jealous when Jungkook and taehyung were flirting. (In the eyes of a mochi, they look like it)

Seriously? Right in front of me? Does he want me to slap him so that he can be with me again?

All Jimin could do is roll his eyes and ignoring them.

They performed a few more songs and Jimin was beginning to feel dizzy.

He shake his head and danced.

Just a few more hours and I can finally rest...

Flashback.
"You should really rest Jimin, your body will be weak if you keep performing" The doctor said.

Jimin shook his head. "I wanna perform Doc" he said, smiling. "It makes me happy when I'm on the stage"

The doctor sigh and said "Alright but just be careful okay?"

Jimin smile and said "I will"

Flashback ends.

Jimin stumbled a little during the steps and Jungkook saw it.

He looks tired....but he's fine right? Right... Jk thought.

The song ended and Jimin was panting. Sweat forming on his forehead. Jungkook was worried but his mind is still stuck to his prank.

So he let it slide and continued to be with Taehyung side.

Jimin took the water bottle that Namjoon gave him and drank it while glaring at the two boys.

Ughhh why are they like that! Why isn't Jungkook with me?!
Jimin thought grumpily.

They all decided to talk with the army before finally ending the concert.

Jimin POV
The concert has ended and I can feel that my body is getting weak.

I felt a hand on my shoulder so I turned around seeing Jungkook looking at me with his doe eyes.

"Hyung, are you okay? You look pale.." he said. I scoff and push his hand away.
"Now you want to come at me? Just go and cling at Taehyung then, leave me alon-"