Kitty 4

"You're starting to heal my broken heart...."

Jungkook POV
I felt someone waking me up. I groan and open my eyes and saw Jimin staring at me with his grey eyes.
"Wake up Jungkook..." He said.

I yawn and smile at Jimin. I then grab his arm and hug him.
"Good morning Kitty" I said, burying my face on his shirt.
He hummed and pat my head.
"Eat your breakfast, I'm going out" he said, pulling away from the hug.

"Where are you going?" I asked, worried.

He shrug and said "anywhere I want to go, bye Jungkook". And then he close the door. I pout and ruffle my hair.

I hate life so much....
************************************
"He's been gone for so long...where is he?" I thought, staring at the clock.
I tried to call him but he didn't pick up.

"Oh my god Jimin! Where the hell are you?!". On que, the door opened. I immediately ran to him.
"Kitty! Where have you been?! I was so worried!". He stared at me with a blank face and said "Relax Jungkook, it's only 4pm, not 4am"

"Yeah but you were gone since morning! I thought something bad happened..." I said. I heard him chuckle and he sat down on the couch.

"I'm here now right? So... it's alright..." He said calmly. I sigh and nodded.
"Fine..."

Silence

This is so awkward....

Think Jungkook....think!

Oh I know!

I grab my phone and sat down beside him, making him flinch.
He was about to go somewhere but I pull him down on my lap.

"No, please stay..." I said. I must have sound desperate because his eyes softened. ".....sure.."

I grin and open my photo gallery.
"Look! Aren't we so adorable??" I asked. The picture was Me, kissing his cheeks and Jimin's eyes were a shade of pink.

The next one was when we had a trip to Japan.
It showed Jimin taking the picture while I was resting my chin on his head, grinning.

"This is a nice photo Jungkook..." He said. "Yeah and it's the most precious moment we had..."
He said nothing and I continued scrolling down

Then I press a video that I recorded.

Video.

"Park Jiminnnnn" I yell.

"What?!!!"

I ran towards him.

"I love you"

He rolled his eyes and continued reading his book.

"Kitty~ Smile for me~~". Jimin look up and his eyes were like the cresent moon.

I giggled and the video showed that I grab Jimin's neck and kiss his lips.
Jimin giggled and slap my cheeks softly.
"Stop it!!"

"Neverrrrrrr" I yell and ran away, Jimin's laughter were heard in the background

Video ends.

I smile slightly and a tear fell.
"Jimin..."

"Hm?"

I look at him.
"Please forgive me..."

I didn't realize that I was crying until Jimin wipe the tear away.

"I want to Jungkook but my heart says no." He said. I put down my phone and hug his waist.
He sigh and caress my hair.
"You wanna know something??"