Soulmate 2

"How can you be sure?". She smile and said "Because it's love"
************************************
Jimin POV
"Because it's love" I mimicked my mom's voice. I was now outside, thinking about my new soulmate, Jeon Jungkook. I look at my wrist, caressing the words slowly.

"It's pretty cool that I have this thing on my Wrist but Jungkook? He doesn't even like me" I thought. I saw a playground near by and went towards there and sat down on the swings.

"This is the worst gift ever...." I sigh and continued to swing by myself. But while I was swinging, I saw a figure coming towards me.

"Great now what?" I thought. The figure was wearing a black hoodie that covered his face and blue jeans.
"Hi, please leave me alone because I'm trying to swing in peace" I said, still swinging. But he just stand in front which made me a little scared and annoyed.

"Please leave me alone or I'll kick your face with my powerful swing kick" I swing harder but the guy grab the metal holder and I was almost flying In the air

"WAHH-"

Until he grab my waist and maneuverd my legs so that it was now on his waist.

"F-Fuck you!" I tried squirming but then the guy took the hoodie off and I saw his face clearly.

Shit...

Jungkook was smirking, his hand were now holding my thighs.
"Fuck me? Hm..I like the sound of that". I blush and bury my face on his chest.
"Shut up..."

For some reason, I didn't want him to let go. I like him holding me.

It's comforting.

I heard him chuckle and lift my chin.
"Want me to carry you home?" He asked. I widen my eyes and shake my head.
"Like this?! Oh no no no no! Let me go"

He chuckle again and lift me up a little because I was gonna fall.
"Just kidding Jimin".
I roll my eyes and said "Stop joking around and can you let go-"

"But I like holding you"

My eyes widen and I blush again.
"S-Stop"

"What if I don't want to?". I furrowed my eyebrows and said "What?"

He smirk.

"I like holding you Jimin, it's pretty nice holding your thigh."

My mouth drop.
"Uhhhhhhh...but...I have a soulmate now...so you should stop flirting with me" I said with a blank face.

What the fuck is wrong with you Park Jimin?! Your soulmate is in front of you!

He raise his eyebrows and said "Oh? Well then, show me your soulmate's name"
I gulp and shake my head.
"N-No-"

It was too late, he grab my wrist and look at it.
I expected him to make a disgust face but I was surprised to see him smiling widely.

"You're.... you're my soulmate..." He said, still smiling widely. I nodded hesitantly.

"I'm sorry Jungkook-"

"So I wasn't wrong"

I furrowed my eyebrows.
"What do you mean?"
He grin and put me down and showed me his wrist that was written with my name.

He look at me with his doe eyes.
"Isn't this your name?" He said. My mouth drop.
"But your birthday is still a long way to go! How could you have it now?" I was so confused right now.

"I know that but my mom told me that when my soulmate blow out the candles, I will have the mark on the day he or she's birthday"

"Oh.."