Two Face Bitch 2

Jungkook POV
After that horrible dramatic day, I started to skip my classes.

I just needed a break from all these stress right now.

"You do know you're gonna get kicked out right if you keep doing this?" Yoongi said .

I shrugged. "If I do then at least there's no more of his face"
"You know, you should punch his face that day, likes this" Yoongi demonstrate it but it look more like he was getting rid of the flies.

I chuckle. "If I did, I would be blamed at ughh he's just so arrogant!"
Yoongi pat my shoulder and said "It's okay, but next time" he showed his fist. "You punch him 100% got it?"

"Alright"

The next day, I went back to my class but this time, everyone didn't glared at me.

Or throw insults.

Weird...?

Then I look around and notice that Jimin wasn't here.

What is going on?

Speaking of the devil, the bitch came with his hair all nice and wearing his casual but expensive clothes.

Typical.

He saw me and went towards me, smiling.
"Hi! Welcome back!"

"Go away" I said coldly. He pout and hold his chest. "So harsh! But okay, whatever"
And then he went back to his seat.

Did you see what Jungkook did?

Omg he's so rude.

Tch, he's handsome but so arrogant!

Geez, these girls are so dumb, even their brains ran away.
*
*
*
*
I went back home while listening to my music.
I was already opening the door when someone closed it and pinned me on the wall.

I look down and saw Jimin panting.
"I'm talking to you Idiot!"

I raise my eyebrow and push him away.
"Gosh you're short and Well I don't want to talk to you, so now go away"

"Oh but I came all the way here! You can't expect me to walk back! And don't call me short!" He crossed his arm, looking frustrated. I roll my eyes and grab his collar.

"I don't care but Listen here, you have two legs to walk and run so if you want them to stay.." I grab his neck and choke him. "Then I recommend you to stay away from me"

He nodded and I let go. He gasp for air and glared at me. "Geez! Why are you so mean to me!"

"Speak for yourself" I said, opening the door. "Wait... please listen..."
I sigh and turn around, giving him a cold stare.
"What?"

He bit his lip and gave me a bag.
"Um...there's something inside..."

I take out the stuff and raise my eyebrow. "You expect me to open this?"
He nodded and I ripped the wrapping paper.
"What the...what is this?"

He grin and said "It's the pad thingy! You know the one when you wanna draw your things inside and you use this pen-"

"I know what it is, I don't take those classes for nothing Park Jimin" I said. He giggled. I sigh and look at it. "Why would you give this to me anyway?"

"Because it's your birthday! Right? September 1?"
He said, making a thinking face.
"Yeah? Wait. How'd you know?"

"Um..." He rub the back of his neck and said "I hired a secret agent to check your profile?"