Mummy and baby time

Today was a gloomy day. At least for Jimin. His Jungkook wasn't here because he had work so now he was all alone in this house.
He sigh and rub his belly. "Cmon baby boy, let's make this day cheerful" he said to his baby that was growing in his belly.
Jimin got bored from walking all around the house. He just knew all the places and it made him yawn. "I'm hungry, let's go eat!" Jimin said excitedly. He had a grown a habit with cooking that he never knew he would do it every 24/7. Maybe I'm just a little hungry... Jimin thought,

He ended up making pancakes with lots of whip cream on top. He also cut fruits for a 'balance diet'. "Yummy~" Jimin lick his lips and start to dig in. After that,he was bored again. Jimin thought for awhile , his lips looked like duck while doing it. He saw the game boy that was in the table and took it. "So it belongs to Jeon Jungkook, well I belong to him so that means I can play this right? Right okay" so he played.

WINNER!!

"WOOHOOO" Jimin scream and then yelped in pain. "Oof, baby boy you're kicking too hard" he groaned and rub his belly. "Be nice for mummy baby boy, would ya?" The kicking stopped and Jimin smile, patting his belly. "Good boy"
Jimin decided to go outside. Which Jungkook didn't allowed him.

Baby, I know how much you love going out but it will be better if you just stay at home okay? Love you-Jk

Jimin scrunch the paper and threw it in the trash can. "So what? It's not like I'm rude"

But that was the reason why Jungkook asked him to stay inside.

"Move aside fatty"

"OI BITCH, BEING PREGNANT AND BEING FAT IS DIFFERENT MOTHERFUCKER, I HAVE A BABY INSIDE ME SO DONT MAKE ME LET YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS TO MY HOLE WHEN THIS BABY COMES OUT YOU INSENSITVE PIMPLE FACED COW!!"

The guy immediately scurried away. Jimin huff and stomp his way to his favorite bakery.

"Now is 7pm and Jungkook will be back at 9pm, so I have 2 hours left anddddddd" Jimin's mind went blank. "Ughhhhhhh this is so boringgggggg" Jimin just layed down on the floor. His hand went to the potato chips, munching on it. "Nyam Nyam nyam" he smiled widely, enjoying the taste of vinegar flavored chips.
For 2 hours , he talked to his baby while munching on his 3rd potato chips.

"Wow, whatcha look at that" he poked his belly, pouting, "gosh I'm so fat" then he remembered,  "oh wait I'm just pregnant"

"Baby what are you doing?" Jungkook didn't expect his hyung to be on the floor with snacks surrounding him. "Oh heyyyy you're back~~~" Jimin waved his hand and ate his chips once more. Jungkook looked around and saw the pastry box and he sigh. "You went out didn't you? Baby, I told you not to Aish" Jimin shrugged. "I was bored! AND, the fridge had no food left so I went out and bought food!"

"But still"
"It's not my fault the baby is hungry" Jimin said. Jungkook shook his head and grabbed all of Jimin's snacks, which made Jimin whine to have his snacks back. "No Jimin, you need to eat something healthy" Jungkook said. Jimin whined even more. "I don't wanna~~"
Jungkook tilted his head and lift Jimin up to get back in his feet. "This is for our baby, do it for him please?" Jungkook said softly. Jimin pout, turning his head so he won't look at his Jungkook.

Jungkook chuckle and cup Jimin's cheek, kissing him. Jimin sigh happily and kiss back before pulling away. Jungkook peck Jimin's lips, hugging him. "I miss you"
"Me too Jungkook" he rubbed his belly and Jungkook bend down. "Hi baby boy, were you good today?"
"Yes he is" Jimin said which made Jungkook hummed in response "Daddy worked hard today so that mummy and baby boy would have lots of food to eat" Jungkook glared jokingly at Jimin. "And I don't mean junk food"
Jimin grin sheepishly.

"Now then, Daddy is going to cook something way more healthier for baby boy to grow, would you like that?" The baby kicked. "Baby boy said yes daddy" Jimin replied. Jungkook smile softly and kiss Jimin's belly. "Alright now cmon" he hold jimin waist and lead them to the dining table.
"Let's all have a family day today"

After that, they went upstairs to sleep. Jimin was brushing his teeth while Jungkook was wiping his wet hair. Jungkook put his towel to where it belongs and waited for his Jimin to finish. "Baby are you done?" Jimin turned off the bathroom light and crawled towards Jungkook, cuddling him immediately. "Yes I am"
They talked to each other, telling how their day went.  "You said that?" "Yeah"  "but why a cow?" "because he looked like one"

Jungkook shook his head in disbelief before turning off the bed light. He then place a kiss on Jimin's forehead. "Don't be so scary when you go out Jimin" "Hm nope,if I don't, they will insult me and you know how much I hate that"
Jungkook sigh and pinched Jimin's cheek. "Okay fine, good night baby" he rub Jimin's belly, smiling softly. "And good night to you too baby boy"
"Let's call him Jeon Jungmin"
"Jungmin?"
"Yeah, it's sounds like Jimin if you say it fast"
Jungkook chuckle and nodded, pecking Jimin's lips. "Good night My baby' and my baby boy jungmin"

Jimin hummed and buried his face on jungkook's neck,
"Good night Daddy"

End.

Note:
This was a long time idea but I didn't how to start...

Please comment on what you think about this fanfic

This is not proofread

Bye bye