Nerd x Bad boy

Jimin POV
"Homework, more homework, more homework" I muttered, writing the answers.

I slam my hand on the table.
"Even more homework!!!" I said frustrated.

I may be a nerd.

But that doesn't mean a nerd like me enjoys homework more than his bed.

"I wanna go home..." I pout, almost wanting to cry.
I would already be at home right now, wrapping myself like a burrito and watching my anime but because of my stupid friend, I can't.

Flashback.
"Pleaseeeeee Jiminieee!!" Taehyung whine.

"No Tae, can't you do it yourself? I have a lot more things to do..." I said softly.
He pout and whine even harder.

"But I don't have a brain like yoursssss!! Please??" He made a sad puppy face which made my mouth twitch a little.

"Ohh??? Are you smiling?! Did my cuteness affect you?!!" He said excitedly. I sigh and said "Fine then, but you need to treat me a burger"

He made an 'Ok' sign and gave me all his homework.

"Love you Jiminieee"

I look at all his homework and my jaw dropped.
"KIM TAEHYUNG!! THIS ISN'T A LITTLE HOMEWORK YOU PIECE OF-"

"Shhhhhhhh"

"........you piece of macaroni and cheese...."

He grin and give me a flying kiss.
"I still love you muah!"
Flashback ends.

And that's how I end up doing his homework in the library.

"Don't you wanna go home?" The old lady asked. She is nice enough to still be here just for a lame person like me.

I smile and shake my head. "If I do that, this homework would be long gone"

She chuckle and place a chocolate bar on the table.
"it's almost closing time Park Jimin, I think you need a break from those papers"

I look down at it and sigh.
"Okay...."
I pack my bags and bow to her.
"thank you for letting me finish my homework here for a long time"

She just smile and nodded.

And I walk away.

When I arrived home, I dropped my bags, loosened the button of my shirt, take out my glasses and immediately cuddled up with my blanket.

"Ahhh finally~ peace and quite...."

The next day,

"Here you go Tae" I shove all his homework at him.
"Oof! Wahh you really did all of them?!" His eyes were wide, checking all the answers.

"Of course I did" I adjust my glasses. "Wouldn't want you to get scolded again"

He grin and hug me tightly.
"Thank youuuuu"

I pat his back and push him away gently.
"Your welcome."

He open his bag and said
"I promise you a burger right?" I nodded. He gave me a plastic bag filled with a lot of burgers.

"I bought a lot so yeah and oh! French fries too!"

I giggled.
"Stupid, but thank you"

Break time.

"How are you not choking?" Looking at Tae eating, is like looking at a buffalo eating 

"I don't know but" He gulp down the last burger. "But I'm already full"