Lucky Me

Jimin POV
"Tae are you serious?"

"Jiminie~ my soulmateu~ What makes you think that I would be lying to you?"

I raise my eyebrow and said "The last time you said that, I ended up having a blind date with my EX-BOYFRIEND!"
*Flashback*

Silence

"Uhh....did....did Taehyung made us date each other again?" Kai asked, making me roll my eyes.

"Yeah no shit Sherlock" I said sarcastically.
Kai laugh and said
"I don't even know why we broke up Park Jimin, I still find you interesting"

"And I don't" I said, making him pout.
"Don't be like that....can we still be friends Park Jimin?"
I thought for awhile and sigh
"Fine"

"Yayyyyy!!!" Kai said excitedly and hug me tightly. Everyone was already staring so I push him away gently.

And somehow, he ended up flirting with me after I told him that we can be friends.

"Park Jimin you sure are pretty~ You are like the sun for me~ how beautiful~"

I sigh and asked him to stop but he still did it anyway.
"Park Jimin?"

"What bitch?"

*grins* "I wonder how it feels to run your tongue all over my dic-"

"OKAY I'M OUT!! GOODBYE YOU TAN OLD MAN!!"

*Flashback ends*

I shivered at that memory.
"Tae can I just for once not have a blind date? Or maybe! You should get your eyes check so that I don't end up with my ex-boyfriend"

Taehyung pout and said "That's mean Jiminie~ BUT! I swear this is real! I've check everything and I think this guy is telling the truth!"

"You...think?" I said, not really sure.
He nodded and showed me his phone.
"I have prove too! Just look! He agreed on it!"

[ Message ]

Tae: Hi! My is Kim Taehyung and are you perhaps Jeon Jungkook?

Jk: Yeah that's me, who are you? A stalker?

Tae: NO! Well...when you put that way...Yes! BUT I did it for a reason!

Jk: So what is it?

Tae: Would you like a blind date with my best friend? He's really lonely Like...SUPERRRRR LONELY and I thought maybe I should find someone for him!

Jk: And by telling a stranger to date someone? I don't think so...and you don't even know what I like!

Tae: Oh but I do, your YouTube channel says it all!

Jk: ......

Tae: Pretty please~

Jk: Fine....

Tae: YES! Thank you!

[ Message ends ]

Wait

WAIT

"Tae..."

"Yes?"

"Did you...set me up with...A FAMOUS YOUTUBER?!

"YASSSSSSSSSS"

Note:
Might do more chapters. Hope you enjoy~ ;)