Comforting

In which Jungkook is very bad at comforting Jimin.

So what if Jungkook had a soft spot for Park Jimin? So what if he had to put a cold face just to show he had no emotion towards Park Jimin? He still cares about Park Jimin and Jimin knows it.

But if Jimin was being a little sensitive,
Jungkook would 100% fail if it was an exam.

It was one of those days when no one gave attention to the cute soft Park Jimin.
"Play with me~" Jimin whined. But all of them smile sadly as they all had to do their jobs.
"Sorry Jimin, next time okay?" Was their answer.

Jimin is a puppy hybrid. So when no one wanted to play, he whimper and his ears were sad and droopy. He rub his face using his sleeves to show that he was fine, he was okay, he was totally great.

He cried inside his bedroom.

Jungkook couldn't focus on his work anymore, he could here Jimin's sobbing and his heart broke. It's not that he doesn't want to comfort Jimin, it's just that he was terrible at it.
One time, Jimin was sad that Taehyung didn't hugged him and asked Jungkook what should he do to make his sadness go away. Jungkook ended up replying "Kill Taehyung and rip his heart"

Boy was Jimin crying got louder after that.

Yeah, he was THAT Bad.

"Oi" Jungkook turned his head to find a lazy Yoongi. "You like Jimin right?"
Jungkook nodded. It was no secret to the members except for Jimin, he still wants to confessed.
"Go and comfort him"
"No way, I'm bad at those shit"
"No cursing, only I get to do that"
"Sorry"
"Just go" Yoongi yawned, he wanted to continue his beauty sleep. "Someone needs to comfort him anyway"

So he did.

He never knew staring at the door would make him sweat so much.
With a sigh, he opened the door. "Ji..minie?" He called out. Jimin's ear perked up and he look up. Jungkook almost had a heart attack seeing that. Jimin looked adorable with his pouty lips and scrunching his nose.
"Um...can I come in"

"Mm" Jimin replied cutely. Jungkook sat on Jimin's bed, thinking of what to say. He was soon interrupt when Jimin gave Jungkook a toy bone. "Do you want to play with me?" Jimin's eyes sparkle as his tail wagged excitedly.
"Damnit why do you have to be so cute..." Jungkook murmured, not daring to look at Jimin. When Jungkook didn't answer Jimin's question, he thought that Jungkook didn't want to play so he made a sad whimper (like the sad puppy sound).
Jungkook widen his eyes and panicked. "Wait don't, shit don't cry"
Jimin almost burst into tears. "Um uh, uhhh" Jungkook ran as fast as he can and grabbed the only thing that was in the kitchen.

His precious snacks.

"Here!" Jungkook handed a confused Jimin his biscuit. "You like biscuit right? Right Jimin?" God Jungkook wanted to slap himself because he really didn't know what to do-
He heard Jimin munching on the biscuit. He sigh in relief and slumped himself on the bed again.
He peeked a little at what Jimin was doing and smile.

Jimin was eating the biscuit, his eyes wide and his ears, tail wagged happily. Jungkook couldn't help but to ruffle Jimin's fluffy hair. "You like it jiminie?" Jimin nodded happily. Jungkook sat right up and place Jimin on his lap.
"Why are always so free hyung?" Jungkook asked. Jimin shrugged. "You wanted to be 'the first editor hybrid' and here you are doing it, what else do you want?"

He hummed and played with Jimin's hair. "Hyung, do you know how much I like you?"
He look at jungkook and smile widely. He changed his position and faced Jungkook, his tail wagging excitedly.
"Of course I do! Is it not obvious?"
Jungkook was taken aback. He didn't expect Jimin to be this happy.

"How..."
"Well um..." Jimin blushed and scratch his head. "You act different...like like different.., in a good way!" Jungkook just stared at the freaking out Jimin.
"Ahh" Jimin whine and then he changed to his puppy self, running away
"H-Hey wait!" Jungkook changed to his wolf self, chasing the puppy.

Yes. He is also a hybrid. a hybrid video editor. That's what Jungkook called himself.

Jungkook trapped Jimin and growl. Both went back to human and Jimin pout, kicking his legs. "No fair! I wanna win! No! You're not suppose to chase me!" Jimin rant.
Jungkook sigh. "Hyung"
"What?" Jimin was still pouting. Jungkook waved the rubber ball and smile softly. "If you tell me you like me, I will play with you"

Jimin's tongue stuck out and he nodded. "Okay fine! I like you! I really do like you! Now give me that ball!" Jimin tried to grabbed it but Jungkook stop him.
"Really hyung? How can I be sure that you ACTUALLY LIKE ME?"
Jimin thought for awhile and decided to do what the movies did,

He kissed Jungkook on the lips.

And both liked it.

They pull away after a minute and Jimin grin. "Can we play now? Can we? Can we?"
Jungkook chuckle and peck Jimin's lips and said "sure" and threw the ball.
"YIPPEEE" Jimin yelled. They played for an hour, just them either chasing the ball or chasing each other in their animal form.

"Fuah~" Jimin landed on the beanie cushion, stretching his limbs. "That was fun!" Jungkook just shake his head, "You're so energetic hyung"
"Mm" Jimin went back at his puppy self, his tail wagging gently.
Jungkook went towards him and cup the puppy Jimin face. He stared at Jimin who already close his eyes before placing a peck on its nose.

"So cute" Jungkook murmured. He hold Jimin tightly and went upstairs. He place Jimin beside him and lay his body onto his bed. He gently caress Jimin's fur and chuckle "What an adorable boyfriend I have right here..."
Jimin open one of his eyes and poof! He turned back to human, cuddling Jungkook, his tail wrapped around jungkook's leg.

"Hm...this is better" Jimin sigh and buried his face on jungkook's neck. Both of hem stared at each other and Jimin smile. "I like you jungkookie" he licked jungkook's cheek which made Jungkook surprised a little. "I like you a lot"

"Not because of the ball?"
"Nope"
"Are you sure?"
"A puppy never lies"
"Hm okay hyung" They both cuddled closer and fell asleep with each other by their side.

End.

Note:
This...wasn't what I expect the story to be but I have no ideas.
The end is meh.

This is not proofread

Do comment tq