A Wish

What if your sister accidentally wished something unexpected?
*********************
Park Jimin POV
I have a sister. Her name is Park Yuri.

We're twins. But different personalities.

She's like fire.

And I'm the marshmallow.

So when people asked why I'm more softer than her,
She will say

"If I was him, your bodies would already be in the volcano"

And I would clap for her.
************************

"Jimin hyung!" (She doesn't like to call me oppa)

I adjust my flower crown and looked at her.
"Yes?".

She sat down beside me and said "Can I go hang out with you and your friends?". I thought for awhile and nodded, which made her grin.

"But," I said. "You have got to wear something light colored". She groan. "But my soul and clothes are suppose to be black"

I smack her head and she winced. "Ow!"

"Then pick out my clothes and just be creative or something" I said, adjusting my flowers crown.

She thought for awhile and nodded. "Fine then, thanks Jimin hyung" She said and took my flower crown.

"Yah!!"

She stuck her tongue out and ran away.

1 hour later.
We arrived at the place and I saw my friends talking to each other.

"Hey guys!" I yelled and waved my hands. They waved back while smiling.

Yuri was at the back, crossing her arms.
I look at her and sigh. "C'mon" I said, placing my hands on her shoulder. "You look good anyway"

She smile and we sat down.
I sat down beside jungkook.

Too bad....

He's straight....

Sigh

"Hey hyung" he said, smiling. I smiled and nodded. He turn to look at Yuri and whisper in my ear.
"Yuri looks pretty with a light color"

I nodded again. "she is my sister after all" I said.
He chuckled at that.

Yuri POV
Is it wrong to even wear a black clothing??

Like... it's perfectly fine!

But I gotta admit...my work of jimin's clothes is perfect!

From His old sweatshirt to a woman sweatshirt for this black soul woman.

I'm so proud of myself...

"Hi Yuri"

"Oh my shit- oh, it's just you" I said lazily to jungkook. He smile and sat beside me.

I look at Jimin and saw that he was sad.

I growled silently, not wanting this jerk to know that he just made my brother sad.

"So...you look good, I thought you like wearing black clothing?" He said.

I rest my chin on my hand and looked at him. "Oh really? And I thought you like to flirt with woman?"

He rub the back of his neck and said "Um... I'm not flirting with you...."

"Liar liar, you stupid bitchass fire" I said. He chuckled and pat my hair, which made me push his hand immediately.

"Excuse me! This woman took a lot of time to make this hair bun and I do not want a bunny boy touching it with his hands thank you very much" I said angrily. He chuckle again and said "Geez, why are you so grumpy? I thought you like seeing me?"

Great. Now his brain has died.

"Whatever you say but to be honest, I would rather see my Jimin hyung than you, see ya later bunny boy" I said and stood up, heading towards Jimin.

I was in front of Jimin, patting his thigh.
"Don't you dare look like a pouty duck, I really hate when you do that" I said. He pout even more. I sigh.

"Hey..."

"....what?"

I smile at him. "Don't be so sad about Jungkook leaving you alone..."

He sigh and said "But....I like him...."

"Unfortunately, he's-"

"Straight, yeah I know that..."  He said sadly. I look at him and said "It's okay...you will get him one day! I mean I can even wish for you!"

He furrowed his eyebrows. "Seriously?"

I nodded and clasp my hand together and said

"I wish Jungkook will be in love with Jimin and get married"

At that moment, I didn't knew what was going to happen the next day...

He burst out laughing. "Hahaha! Ok ok that was unnecessary!" He said. I laugh and said "Told you!"

He grin and hug me. "...thanks anyway..."

"Anything for you"
************************
Jimin POV

Beep beep beep beep!!

I turned off the alarm and yawned.

"*Yawn* Good morning~" I ruffle my hair.

But stop when I felt something.

I open my eyes and was confused on why is my hair longer?

I look at my fingers and saw that they were painted pink.

What?

I look down and gasp.

"Oh...my...boobs....I-I...I have this....thing?!"

I was freaking out indeed.

I didn't waste any time and ran to my bathroom.

I turned on the light and my jaw dropped.

"I-I...I'm...I'm a woman?!!!" I yelled while touching my face and my body.

This is just a dream!!!

I convince myself and slap my face. I winced when it sting.

Ow...but wait...

I'm not dreaming....

I'm still in my bathroom...

I gulp. "If I'm a woman...and...woman have boobs and...and..." I gulp again and open my pants.

GASP!!

"AHHHHHH PARK YURIIIIIIIIII!!!"

Yuri POV

I was woken by Jimin hyung screaming like a girl.

I groan and went to his room.

"Oh my god can you keep it down-"

"YURI!! I HAVE A VAGINA!!". My eyes shot open when I saw my brother....

Wait.

Woman??

"Who are you?!" I said. The mysterious woman growled at me and said "I'M YOUR BROTHER!! PARK JIMIN!!"

My jaw dropped. "No...way..."

Note:
New story~ more chapters is on its way~~