Not so sweet no more

Requested by:KristineARMY
**************************

2023 author here to remind some ugly hags to not comment anything hateful if the story you ended up reading isn't to your liking :)

Have a great day 😘

Jimin POV
Have you ever had that feeling when you finally met the perfect guy who gave you the best attention ever?

I've had it.

His name is Jeon Jungkook. Sweet, kind, loving. He did everything so perfect.

And I was foolish to believe it.

We had been married for years and it wasn't something that I enjoy. My husband wasn't the same person anymore. He changed to someone that I couldn't recognize. He ignored me, came home late and his excuses were always the same.

"I had a meeting sorry"

Every single day.

I wanted to believe, I really do, but there was something inside me that says

"He's lying"

Message
Jm: Are you still working?
Jk: yeah, why?
Jm:When are you going to come home early? It's always the same time everyday...
Jk:Aish Jimin, it's not my fault that I had to work so much. Stop complaining
Jm:I was just telling you Jungkook...I miss you..
Jk:Bye, I gotta go
End message.

I put my phone down and lay back down on my bed, staring at the white blank wall. I look back at the text and couldn't help but to feel sad again. Why does he always do this? Why must he be so mean? Why does he always ignore me?

Am I not good for him anymore?

I stood up and grab my jacket and the car keys. I closed the car door and start the engine.
"Whatever he's doing there...I just know it's not good..."
*
*
*
*
I went in to jungkook's office, the staff eyes were on me, confused and shock as to why I am here. I don't usually come here so that's why they look at me so weirdly.
"U-um, Mr.Jimin! You can't go in there!" A girl was in front me, holding my chest so that I won't go to the door. "What do you mean? Am I not allowed to see my husband?" I said.

"I-I um...uh..it's because..M-Mr Jeon is busy right now and he doesn't like to be disturb"

"Bullshit, I disturb him with my angelic existence, he wouldn't mind" my hand was now gripped at the doorknob but the girl still didn't let me to go in. I glare at her and went near to her face.

"And who are you to block my way to see my HUSBAND!?" I said angrily. I push her away and turn the doorknob but pause for awhile.

What is that noise?

Do I hear someone...

Moaning?

Whimpering?

I hold back my tears and shake my head. No..he couldn't...he wouldn't...
As I took a deep breath, I push the door open and the sight in front of me was so unbelievable.

My husband...

Who I've been so in love with...

Is having sex with a girl under him...