Time

Author POV
Some people were meant to be. Other's do not. That's how love is. It's unfair but what can you do? Love doesn't force. It gives. That's what Jungkook thinks. He doesn't believe in love but when Jimin suddenly appeared all cute and soft, He couldn't help but to think that he should protect him at ALL COST.
*flashback*
"Hi! I'm Park Jimin, 18 years old and I hope to be your friends!". Jungkook was excited but also disappointed.
'I want to be older than him....' Jungkook thought. But he let that slide.
"Okay Park Jimin, Can you show us your dance skill?" The teacher said.

Now Jungkook was really excited. (Usually he'll be bored but there's a cute guy today so...). But then he heard some really disgusting comments that made his blood boil.

"Can he even dance?"
"I know right? He looks like he sucks".
"I can't believe he will get this class. The top class FYI"
"Hahahaha".

Jungkook couldn't stand it, He wanted to punch them badly but that would just get him suspended.
"Stay Calm Jungkook" Jungkook mumbled to himself.
*Time Skip*

Everyone was shook. Literally. EVERYONE. They couldn't believe that the guy who practically doesn't fit his real age, The guy who's face looked like a mochi but his body is something.....damn~ could dance like he was made for it!! Then slowly, one by one, everyone cheered and clapped for him.

Jimin widen his eyes and blush.
"Wow! You really are talented! I don't think you need training at all! You can actually become the new teacher actually". Jimin giggled and said "Aigoo~ I don't think so teacher, I'm still lacking but thank you for the compliment!". 
"Nonsense! You were great and that's final!".

After that, Jimin head out from the class only to be stop by someone. "Hey". Jimin turned around and blush once more. "Y-yes?" Jimin answered shyly. Jungkook smiled at that. "Umm....I just wanna say that.....you're really good and umm......I also want to say.....that umm.....Can we....Can we be friends?".

Jungkook was so shy, but he felt proud for not peeing himself. Don't ask him why. Please. Anyway, Jimin was surprised. He couldn't believe that he will have a second friend. Recently, he just found a guy name Taehyung. Who actually hugged him tightly and simply said "You are my friend now" and then left like that. Leaving Jimin confused as hell.

Jimin shake that thought away and shook Jungkook's hand.
"Of course Jungkook I'll be your friend".

And that's how it began.
*flashback ends*

Ever since then, Jimin and Jungkook would be what they call.....
Friendship goals. But both of them would think differently.
They want to be more than just friends.
More than brothers.
They want to be together. Forever maybe. And that's what their gonna do right now.

"Jungkook-ah!"
"Jimin hyung!"
"Umm you go first...."
"No hyung you do it first"
"Aish we're gonna end up fighting forever outside of my house in this cold
Winter day if one of us doesn't say anything-"

"I love you"
"W-What?"
Jimin was shock. His eyes became wider, his mouth too. Jungkook only chuckle and said the same thing again. "I love you Hyung. I really do so would you be kind enough to say the same thing too?"

Jimin finally snapped out of his thoughts, looking at Jungkook. But this time he smiles and hugs him.
"I love you too"

And for the first time, they finally have the chance to feel each others lips. People would think their weird for kissing in this winter day. But they wouldn't mind. Because they have each other now.
"You're finally mine"