Virgin Boy

This was requested by ShariLeeRatapu:

Might not be how you expected but I hope it's okay

Might not be how you expected but I hope it's okay. :)

*************
"Virgin"

"Look it's the virgin"

"Park Jimin is such a virgin"

Virgin, Virgin, Virgin.

That is the only word that will ALWAYS come out from the boys and girl. Mostly the popular ones.

Oh, how Jimin wish to punch their fake faces.

But he just sigh and walk away, avoiding the teasing words.
He open his locker door, only to be slam back close again by non other than

"Jeon Jungkook, stop doing that please" Jimin whine. Jungkook grin and ruffled Jimin's hair. "Sorry hyung, just trying to make you happy..."

Jimin sigh and open his locker door again. "I am happy...can't you see?"
Jungkook shake his head and said "That's such a fake smile hyung...I don't know why you still manage to smile like nothing happen.."

Jimin shrug and take out his book, closing his locker door after that.
"I guess I'm a professional you could say..."

Jimin walk away, leaving Jungkook behind.

Jungkook POV
When Jimin left me alone, I smile sadly and take out my phone.

[ Message ]
Jk: Hyung~ What should I do?? Jimin looks so sad....

Mochi: How would I know?

Jk: That's why I'm asking you! How do I make Jimin hyung happy?

Mochi: Uh...If I was Jimin, I think I would be really happy if you try to cheer me up...

Jk: I already did! But he was fake smiling!

Mochi: Then...give him something that he likes! I'm sure that will make him happy!

Jk: Hmm...Okay! Thanks Taemin hyung!

Mochi: Welcome...

[ Message Ends ]

I quickly put my phone back and went to class. Maybe during recess, I'll give him something...or maybe after school! Yeah! That will work! I thought to myself and listen to the teacher's words about shit that I'll never use...

*Time Skip*
"Guys guys guys! Virgin is COMING!!"

"Ooooo Look at the little virgin walking alone as always~~"

"Hahaha!!"

I was very pissed. The worst part is that their my friends. I want to kill them but they will still do the same thing anyway...*sigh*