It ain't me

Jimin POV
Park Jimin. The guy who wants to be tough and manly. I did archived the goal though. I workout, planned a strict diet and finally, I had abs and my baby fat cheeks were gone.

I was a little disappointed with my eyes since it was so small but a little eyeliner wouldn't hurt right? And so  black eyeliner were my best friends during no more dream era

I was a little disappointed with my eyes since it was so small but a little eyeliner wouldn't hurt right? And so black eyeliner were my best friends during no more dream era. I guess no more dream were my time since I had to take off my shirt to show these abs.

And I didn't hesitate. Bts was gaining attention because of it and I was proud that I was the one who made it that way.

But there's one thing I'm not satisfied...
It's the members teasing me that I can't be a boy-crush! Oh so a girl can do it but not guys?!

Now that's unfair!
*flashback*
"Guys I've got something to tell you!"
"Oh what is it Jimin?"
"I've decided that I want to become a boy-crush!"
*Silence*
*The members burst out laughing*
"Hey! It's not funny!"
"Aigoo~ Jiminie you're so cute! But still, don't you think its a too much?"
"Jin hyung, having a dream isn't too much OKAY~"
"But jin hyung is right and plus, don't you think it's a little too early to think that way? I mean we just debuted"
"Hoseok hyung! It's not! What's wrong if I want to be a boy-crush? What harm is there anyway?"
"C'mon jimin you're dreaming too much"
"Aish! Namjoon hyung! *sigh* I don't want to talk to you guys anymore! In 4 years, I'm gonna let all of you regret saying that I can't be a boy-crush! You'll just WAIT!"
"Whatever you say Jimin~ hahaha"
*flashback ends*

It hurts but I need to be strong. We may have just debuted but I'm sure that I can be a boy-crush. As long as I don't lose these tough and manly concept and abs and that's fine.

I'll succeed! Good luck to the future me!

*4 years later*
Okay. So....I did succeed. But one things for sure, my abs are gone. Just a little bit but you can barely see it.
Maybe highlight will work.....

"Jiminie~ breakfast is ready"
"Coming jin hyung!"

Anyway as I was saying, my abs are gone but I didn't seem to mind. Well a little but I did diets and all so I'm fine. But I think I overdid it because I lost a lot of weight and almost the body part that army's LOVE is gone.

My thick thighs.
Abs.
Cheeks. (I thought they hated it turns out I was wrong).
I lost it.

But the army's support me no matter what. Sure they are some that were worried but I assure them that I'm fine.

And about the tough and manly concept? Yeah....I realized that I didn't need it. Spring day and Blood,sweat and tears era is when popular groups and other celebrities started to talk about me.

They said I was sexy, I was cute, my dance moves were beautiful and elegant and the boy-crush thing?
Ohohoho! I successfully did it! I made the members in awe~.