Change for you

Requested by:IGotJamsFor3Dollars
***************************
Jungkook POV

A movie night with my Jimin is the best thing ever.

"Baby~what movie do you want to watch today? Comedy? Romantic? Action? Adventure?" I said excitedly.

"Oh Kookie I'm sorry, but Taemin had already planned to watch a movie with me"

"Excuse me?!" I said in disbelief. He smile sadly and said "I'm so sorry Kookie, but I already promised him"

I whine and shake his hand. "But you already promised me too! Every Saturday night, we would watch a movie and cuddle!"

He chuckle and gave me a quick kiss. "Okay okay, how bout I buy you lamb skewers? Will that make you happy?"

I thought for awhile and sigh.
He won't change his mind would he?

"Fine..."

The doorbell rang and Jimin immediately opened it.
"Taemin hyung!!" Jimin jumped on him which made my blood boiled.

They were chatting for a bit but I couldn't hear a thing.

Because my Jimin is still clinging onto Taemin.
And I don't like it all.

"Hey Kookie, we'll be going now" Jimin said, waving at me. I said nothing and he left .

I close the door and sat on the sofa, turning on the TV.

"I guess the movie shall continue with just me then..."
*
*
*
*
12:05 pm.

Is the time when Jimin finally came back.

He close the door with a smile spread on his lips.
"Where have you been Jimin?" I asked.

He flinch and turn around. "Oh hey Kookie! I thought you were sleeping..."

"Well how could I sleep when my boyfriend haven't returned yet?" I asked while crossing my arms. He smile and hug me tightly.
"I bought lamb skewers! Isn't that great?" He said excitedly.

I click my tongue and said "Where have you been? That is my question right now"

He pout and took my hand and we both went to the dining table.
"Okay okay fine, we both went to the shopping mall and watch a movie, then we eat for awhile and stop by at the famous lamb skewers shop but the line was too long so we had to wait and finally, when I already bought it, Taemin take me back home"

He caress my hand softly and smile. "Safe and secure with my boyfriend, Kookie"
He lean closer to my face and peck my nose.
"Do you believe me now?"

"Yeah..I do..."

No matter how many times he did.

I just couldn't help but to feel jealous.

He wouldn't stop talking about his hang out with Taemin and that he wants to do it again.

"But what about me? I thought that maybe today we should go out and go ice skate.." I said. He shake his head. "We always do that Kookie~ And I want to spend time with Taemin hyung more! He's gonna be away for awhile and I won't get the opportunity anymore"

My whole body felt like a volcano trying to explode.

But I couldn't possibly say to Jimin that I don't want him to hangout with Taemin hyung anymore.

He might think that I'm too possessive.

So I stood up, wash my hands and went upstairs. Ignoring the call of my Jimin calling me to come back here.