Bonus: Broken

Jungkook POV

It's gonna be new year..

We all decided to do one thing.

"Alright motherfuckers! We all agree that once we have what we chose in this hat, we are all gonna wear without any complain" Jin said, holding the hat that had little piece of papers in them.

We all nodded. "Great, on a count of 3, we will take one paper-"

"3!" Yoongi yelled

"Wait no-"

and everyone began to dig inside the hat.

Each of us had already gotten our own paper.
"Do you want to show yours?" Namjoon asked.

"No" everyone said.

"Fine~ then during new year, we all will wear what has written here, understand?" Namjoon said and everyone nodded.

I look at Jimin, who was blushing which made me curious so I peeked a little but he immediately hid the paper inside his pocket.

"Hey! I was curious!"

Jimin shake his head, still blushing.
"Not yet Kookie..."

I pout and rest my head on his hand.
"Tell me~"
He giggled and peck my nose.
"Later Kookie"
*
*
*
*
30 December 2018.

It was gonna be night time and we all were excited to see the fireworks.

All of us had already worn our costume.

Namjoon is Albert Einstein.

Jin is a Chef.

Hoseok is a skeleton.

Taehyung became Tata.

I became a ninja.

Yoongi...

"WHAT'S UP MOTHERFUCKERSSS!!"

"MIN YOONGI PUT THAT FIRECRACKER DOWN!!"

He became a grandpa.

Yoongi hyung ignored Jin and pretended to shoot the firecracker.

Yoongi: *making shooting sounds* Pew pew pew! You all are gonna be on fire! Hahaha- hey! Put me down!

Hoseok: *carried Yoongi like a sack of potatoes* I'm just gonna let grandpa out for a second...

Yoongi: Hey~ put your grandpa down you skeleton

Then both went out. 

We all continued to do our own stuff and I went upstairs to check on Jimin.

"Jiminie~ Are you done??Can I come in" I asked, trying to open the door. "Um...yes,you can..." Jimin said and I opened the door, smiling.

"Jiminieee-"

I stop smiling and instead my jaw dropped.

Jimin blushed.
"I-is it okay?"

He was wearing a tight black dress that showed his milky thick thighs and his chest was a little exposed.

It was unbelievable

"K-Kookie?! You're bleeding!" Jimin hurriedly went to me and I touch my nose.
"I am? Ahaha..must be the sun hahaha" I said. Jimin made a are-you-kidding-me face and said "It's night time idiot! Let me just go get grab a tissue"

He went to the table but scratch his head.
"I thought there was a box here-oh! There it is!"

He bend down which made me perfectly see his round butt.
When he grab the tissue, he hurriedly went towards me and wipe the blood.
"Gosh Kookie! You're bleeding so much!" He said worriedly.