Break up

Requested by: IGotJamsFor3Dollars

Author POV
After four years of dating, Jungkook was planning to propose his one and only true love.
Park Jimin. Yes it seems early, but he couldn't hide his grin by imagining Jimin walking towards him with a white tuxedo, smiling shyly and ready to be his Jeon Jimin.

He just couldn't wait.

So, he told Jimin that he was going to the library to see his friend Yugyeom and Taemin. "Oh okay, what time will you be back?" Jungkook thought for awhile and said "don't worry, I will call you"
Jimin nodded and hug his boyfriend tightly. "Take care" Jungkook nodded and gave a light kiss on Jimin's cheek. "I will, love ya"
~~~~~~~

"So...you're going to propose to Jimin at Disneyland?" Yugyeom asked. "Yes and You're going to be there recording it"
Jungkook was also a vlogger, he just love recording everything that was pretty and aesthetic. Especially his boyfriend. He would not regret anything once he shows the video to Jimin.
"Do you think the fans will be happy?" Taemin asked.
"Well, they always commented about us getting married so what wrong with that?" Jungkook shrug. Taemin sneered and waved his hand. "Fine fine continue"

After discussing the proposal, Jungkook decided that they should celebrate it by drinking and just chilling.
"Seriously? We only discussed for an hour and you want to celebrate it?" Yugyeom raise his brow. "Oh shut up! Let us celebrate!" Jungkook said.
Yugyeom sigh, knowing that his best friend is too excited for all of this.

Jungkook came home at 12. Jimin was getting worried. He tried to call Jungkook but he got no answer. Finally the doorbell rang.
Oh that bitch is gonna get it-
He was surprised to see Jungkook drunk and was clinging onto Yugyeom. Too close... Jimin thought.
"Yugyeomie~" Jimin cringed at that nickname. What the hell happened to his boyfriend?

Jimin was really jealous that he didn't notice that Yugyeom was so uncomfortable with jungkook's attitude.
"U-Um sorry for bothering-"
"Leave"
"I'm sorry what-"
"Now" Jimin's eyes were on fire and Yugyeom gulped and left.
Jungkook drunkily walk towards the sofa and slumped his face down to the pillow.
Jimin just stared at him before taking off his shoes and socks and then covering Jungkook with a blanket.

"Hm.." Jungkook hummed.
"What the actual fuck did you do Jungkook" Jimin murmured.
Jimin couldn't stand that Jungkook had Yugyeom's perfume smell and the image of Jungkook clinging to Yugyeom made him think so many things.

And of the thing was,

Is he cheating on me?

Jimin look at Jungkook one last time and kiss his forehead. "I hope not..."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Over the days, Jungkook kept hanging out with Yugyeom more and more. And Jimin was feeling insecure about it.
He never had skin ship with Jungkook anymore and whenever Jungkook asked, Jimin answer would be that he was sweaty.

"Kook.."

Jungkook was smiling ear to ear, staring at his phone. He was looking at the beautiful ring that Yugyeom send to him.
"Kook ah..."
"Hm?" Jungkook look up and he didn't like the way Jimin was having a serious face.

"What is it-"

"Let's break up"

Three words was enough for Jungkook to dropped his phone. "What? W-why? Baby why?" Jungkook voice crack as he step closer to Jimin. Jimin's face was filled with disgust as he swat Jungkook hand away.
"Get your filthy hands off me"
"But baby why?" Jungkook was close to breaking down.
"Don't call me that!" Jimin yelled. "You're cheating on me aren't you?!"