Shortie Jimin-shii

"Yah Jeon Jungkook stop teasing me about my height! Oh my god!"

"I think praying won't help you to get you taller Jimin-shii~"

Ah. This is the time where Jungkook would get so bored and he would find his boyfriend because it's just so fun to tease him.

Well, Jimin wasn't really pleased.

He can't count how many times, his WONDERFUL Boyfriend would tease him. So wonderful indeed.

Jimin sigh and cross his arms.
"Jungkook if you keep on doing this, I will do something that you will regret"

Jungkook just giggle and rest his arm on Jimin's head.
(Don't you just hate it when someone does that to you? I am not your armrests)

"Oh Jimin-shii~ Exactly what could you possibly do to make me regret teasing you?" Jungkook grin, not caring with Jimin's glare.
Jimin took a deep breath and smile fakely.

"Okay, that's it. You ask for it Jeon Jungkook" And with that, Jimin walk away, making Jungkook stumbled a little since he was resting his arm.
Jungkook got confused and kept calling Jimin. But Jimin ignore him by listening to music with headphones.

Jungkook pout but let it slide for now.

*Next day*
Jungkook woke up without Jimin by his side. He panic a little but soon sigh in relief when jimin got out from the bathroom.

"Jimin-shii~ Good morning~" Jungkook said, ready to tease him again but soon stop when Jimin only replied with a
"Morning Jungkook"

Jungkook frown. Jimin always call me kookie...not Jungkook...
Jungkook was busy thinking that he didn't notice Jimin was gone. Again.

He pout but decided to not sulk about it. No kisses...it's fine...perfectly fine.....
Jungkook went downstairs to do his favorite routine.

Backhugging his Jimin and tease him as always.

Oh
And kisses.

That's the important part.

Jimin was busy eating his toast and almost choke when Jungkook hug him out of nowhere.

"W-What the fuck jungkook!" Jimin said and drink his water. Jungkook giggle and was about to kiss Jimin's lips but Jimin was fast enough to avoid Jungkook's lips from touching his.

Jungkook was absolutely devastated.
He whine and said "Jiminie~ Give me my kisses~"

Jimin simply said

"No you dipshit"

Again. Jungkook was devastated.

*Next day*
It was the same thing like yesterday. Making Jungkook annoyed.
"I just want a kiss, is it that hard to ask?"

So He decided to tease Jimin's height more.

"Jimin-shii, can you tell me why are you so short?" Jungkook grin, expecting Jimin to get frustrated.

Jimin look at him blankly and said "I think you should check your dick before teasing about my Height cocky bitch"

Jungkook was speechless.

He glare at Jimin and cross his arms. "Oh~ so now you're going to talk about my dick huh?"

Jimin nodded. Jungkook scoff and turn his head away.
"Fine then! Be that way! From now on, you won't be getting fuck by my dick HAH! You'll be horny and whining for it for sure!"

Jimin stared at him and shrug.
"At least my plump ass won't be so sore anymore, thanks Jungkook"

Jungkook didn't expect that answer, so his voice crack, letting a weak "Your welcome...."

Fuck, I hate it when he does that...Stupid jiminie! If he's gonna ignore me then I will ignore him as well! Let's see who will survive?

The days became weeks.

The weeks became a month.

And Jungkook was half way to break down in tears when he realized that he started it.

Immediately, Jungkook grab Jimin's arm tightly, not giving him to go anywhere.

Jungkook: *tearing up* Hyung please give me kiss! Or a peck! PLEASE! forgive me Hyung! I didn't mean to call you short!

*pretends to not listen* Jimin: What did you say? I can't hear you since I'm too short to hear a single word coming from a tall guy...

Jungkook: NO! Hyung you're not short! Your not short at all! You are still taller than the girls! And even woozi! And Sungwoon!

Jimin: *wanted to laugh* Are you sure?

Jungkook: *nodded* Yes yes yes! You are! You are not short, your perfect! Now please~ Give me a kiss hyung~ Please please PLEASE! I haven't kiss you in like....A MONTH! I'm dying due to the lack of no kisses! *Crying*

Jimin: *laughs and shake his head* Okay fine....*proceeds to give JK a quick peck*

Jungkook: Hyung~ I need more~ Don't do this to me~~~

Jimin: *rolling his eyes and decides to lean in*

Jungkook: *Immediately grabs the back of Jimin's neck and smash their lips together*

They kiss like theirs no tomorrow and finally gasp for air.

Jungkook smile and push Jimin down on the sofa and straddled him.
"You are never to leave me all alone EVER, do you understand me?!" Jungkook said.

Jimin shake his head and wrap his arms around Jungkook's neck. "Well....you kinda deserve it Jungkook"

"Kookie, Call me Kookie"

"Why should I?"

"Because I'm your boyfriend and I deserve to be call Kookie by my beautiful Jiminie!"

"Fine fine, Kookie"

"Yayyyy" Jungkook yell, making Jimin smile softly.

"Jimin hyung, you know I love you right?"

"Yes..."

Jungkook smile and place their forehead together. "I love you so much and I'm sorry for hurting your feelings".

"It's okay Kookie~ I forgive you"

Jungkook smile widely and stared at Jimin's soft lips.

"Can I kiss you for 2 minutes???"

*silence*

"Okay but then no more mphh!-"

And with that, Jungkook happily kiss Jimin and enjoyed caressing Jimin's ass as well.

A wonderful day indeed.

Which also turns out the day where they both had sex and went for 3 rounds.

Still wonderful.

End.

Note:
These ideas kept coming in my mind lol.

Hope you enjoy~