Baby

Jungkook POV
"Sunny-side up and toast with butter" I slide the dish towards Jimin hyung. Jimin clapped happily and dig in.
"Thank you Jungkook!"

I smile and checked my watch. Oh, I'm gonna be late...
I quickly grabbed my bag and jacket and open the door.
"Oh wait almost forgot!"
"What is it Jung-" I place a quick kiss on Jimin's lips and booped his nose. "Bye hyung, take care!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jimin POV
Knock Knock

"Who could that be?" I open the door and gasp. "Namjoon!! Seokjin!! Yoongi!! Hoseok!! Taehyung!!" They all grinned except for Yoongi, he was too cool to grin.
"Hi Jimin" They all said.

I hugged all of them and made them entered.
"So..." I clasp my hand together, "how was all of your life?"
All of them started talking about how their lives went, how their jobs were
"Wahh that sounds so cool! Your jobs are all the best!" I gave them all a thumbs up.

"What about you Jimin, don't you love your job?" I thought for awhile and shrug. "Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't, you know there were times when I wanted to give up..." All of them were hearing my stories and eyes focusing. "It sometimes make me cry because I thought my dance steps weren't good enough for my students and my boss lecturing me always gave me a headache..." I sigh.

"Oh Jimin don't think that way!!" Jin said. "Yeah Jimin, you're the best in dancing! You shouldn't think about the negatives!" Hoseok said, grinning.
"If you ever feel down then you can always come to us, we will open our arms immediately" Namjoon said, patting my shoulder.

"Yawns wait did I miss something?" Yoongi asked lazily. "Yoongi! Why are you so sleepy!" Jin scolded Yoongi. "Aish hyung, stop it, I only have 2 hours of sleep because of my music that aren't done!" Yoongi said, annoyed.
"Hmph! We came here to meet baby minmin but you're too busy sleeping!" Jin puff out his cheeks, crossing his arms.

"I thought I was your baby?" Yoongi said in a sad tone. "Shut up old husband!"
I giggled at the two of my hyung arguing that recently got married. "You guys wil always be funny when you bicker"

I look down and played with my fingers. I wish we got married...
The negativity came back. All the stress, depression, it came back again.
I closed my eyes as I felt my body starting to change
"U-Um...ill be right back.." I said and ran to my bedroom.

Jungkook POV
My phone rang and I put down my paperwork.

Hello?

Jungkook!!

Jin hyung? What's wrong? I asked concerned.

It's Jimin! We all tried to open the bedroom door but it's locked! I'm worried that he might harm himself

I-is he crying?

Yes! He's crying really loudly for the past 15 minutes!

I panicked real bad and packed my things quickly.

I'll be right there! Just try and calm him down

How?!

JUST SAY SWEET WORDS YOU OLD MAN!!

YA I AM NOT OLD-