Future meets the Past

Reminder: (These words are Jimin and Jungkook from the past) (These words are Jimin and Jungkook from the future)
🚨if you donut like Jerk Jungkook, then donut read this story tq🚨
AUTHOR POV
"Jungkookie~"

"Kookie~"

"Jungkoookkkk"

Hearing these words were really annoying for Jungkook. His hyung is definitely gonna be clingy today.
"Kookie!" Even if there in the dorm, Jimin still liked calling him that. Jungkook smile tiredly while having a koala clinging to his arm. "Yeah Jimin?"

"It's Hyung!"

"Whatever, but what is it?"

Jimin waved the ice cream cone at Jungkook, smiling brightly. "It's a hot day today, wanna have some sweet-"
And Jungkook grabbed the ice cream, eating it.
Jimin chuckle, pinching jungkook's cheek. "You're so adorable~"
Which Jungkook growl and pushed Jimin's hand. "Go away"

Jimin laugh, which was indeed fake and walked away. He closed the door of his bedroom, sighing. "It's just a joke Jimin...he's just being annoyed"
Jimin didn't like those words, but he knew it was the right word for it.

Jungkook is annoyed by Jimin.

Future
Jimin POV
"Rise and shine boys! It's breakfast time!"

"Babe..." A husky voice called my name. "Hm..."
The hand back hugged me tightly. "We need to wake up..."
"Hm no~" I whined, even using my whole body to show that I didn't want to.
"Hold up" I shot my eyes and glared at the man.

"The hell are you doing here? I thought you were at your apartment?". The man, my boyfriend, Jeon Jungkook grinned at me. "I miss you..."
"That doesn't give you an excuse that you entered without my permission" I spat.

"Okay I promise I'll buy you a gift on our anniversary okay? I'm sorry for leaving you alone yesterday..." He said in the most saddest tone ever. I sigh and pat his head. "Maybe next time you would inform me earlier that you went back to your apartment earlier so I won't be freezing to death outside for an hour"

"Deal"

I smile softly and kiss his forehead, "good morning Jungkook"
"Good morning hyung"

Time skip
"These are your mission for today" Namjoon gave us the files and we opened it. "Wait.." I stared at namjoon surprised. "This is us?"

"Yeah? What about it?" Namjoon raise his eyebrow. "We are going back in time to meet the old us" I said.
Namjoon nodded. "It looks like you two are still not in a good condition still"
I glared at Jungkook who had his hands up. "I swear I changed as a better man!"

I scoffed. "Not in the past of course"
"I'm sorry"
"Whatever" We both stood up and head out to go back in time. "Ready?" Jungkook asked. "Ready as I'll ever be" I changed the date on my watch and pressed the blue button. Jungkook hold my hand as the light began to form(which means we're going back in time).

"I still love you no matter what hyung"
"I know Jungkook" I hold his hand tightly, smiling at him. "I know"