Chapter 69

Bitches I had no time to edit!!! Don't ask why I haven't updated in a long time, I was dead!!!

Elia.

"I swear I'll never have sex with you ever again!" I snap back and tuck my books under my arm. I look around making sure no one has heard me. There is no reason for the whole world to know our 'private' life.

"I think you're over reacting."

I scoff, walking faster attempting to walk away from him, but obviously, Nathaniel being the super Nate he is, he makes two strides and was already standing in front of me. I push him, walking even faster but he pulls my hand.

"Okay, I am sorry, am I forgiven!?" he laughs. Someone shouts 'fag' from behind us but non of us really takes it into heart. Learning at this school, you can get used to being called any sort of name on the list.

"No Nathaniel! You are not forgiven, and never will!" I push him. "I cant believe you are actually laughing."

"Okay... look I'll make it up to you. I'll try bottoming next time- so how is that?" I laugh and he stands again for the third time ahead of me. I push him off, but he keeps a serious look on his face. Oh no- he isn't serious is he.

"I mean it, how is that?"

I open my mouth to say something, but immediately snap it shut when I spot Xander with fear in his eyes walking as fast as he can my direction. When he gets closer, I then realize something is wrong, really really wrong. But then he sees Nathaniel and does a double take as if willing to turn back. Nathaniel looks back and sees his best friend, seeing something wrong with him too.

"Whoa, dude, what is wrong?"

"I- I- has any of you seen Garry?" he asks on the verge of tears. "I need to talk to him, like now!"

"Hey, calm down okay. Breath..."

"I don't need to breath... where is Garry!?"

"Hey! Sandas, can I have a word with you." A man in a tracksuit who I then title as the coach calls Nathaniel. He looks at the two of us and I nod reassuringly. He walks to the coach leaving Xander and I.

"Talk to me please." I beg him. he nods, looking around.

"Come here."

***

"So, something happened last night. And- I need to talk to Garry, or else, this time he is going to snap..."

My jaw drops, already knowing what happened.

"Why would you-"

"Last time was totally my fault, that I know- but this time... he..." I interrupt him immediately knowing where he is going.

Xander is living in his fake non-realistic world. Gareth -as painful as it sounds- is bound to hurt him. He is desperate, that I know. But doesn't give him a passport to hurt himself.

"Last time this happened you ended up hurt- physically hurt! Look... just leave it, forget it... go on with you life. He is not worth it!!!"

Last time wasn't fun. He got hurt and got admitted into a hospital. He still has the evidence doesn't he see it? The device on his ear should scream that into his thick head. He nods passively biting on his bottom lip and looking away from me his eyes glossy.

"It's just-"

"No Xander! It's not 'just'. You can't sleep with Garry whenever you feel like it's necessary!" He nods again, visibly trying to calm himself down.